Chapter 1 Episode 4 : The Sarsa's lands

In the morning Wendy was free to explore the palace while the adults discussed the business they went here for and so Akret was just following Wendy around. Akret expected the palace to be a bit- different, something more to the theme of the Sarsa's lands. More- sandy as she'd call it. Especially after the war. But the whole place was brand new. Everything was white or violet and there was magic technology everywhere (which was rare), together with water and plants. But she guessed they only had this fancy look thanks to being the richest among all the other lands. They were in the garden that was in the middle of the palace and they couldn't even see the sky because of the trees. Wendy was especially keen on all the rare fruits growing everywhere stuffing her mouth full to taste all of them as they were told all of them are edible, but Akret seemed to drift off to the seeming training grounds.

There were some people and she judged their training system for a while, but then Akret's blue eyes fixated on one individual. He was a Tigon who had hazel hair and golden fur with matching stripes to his hair, similar to the lion queen and the deceased tiger king inheriting traits from both parents. Akret watched him fight the others for a while. After Akret didn't answer for the second time Wendy just tried to see what is Akret looking at. "Oh that's prince Zack! He's a good fighter huh? Did you get captivated by his talents known all around here?" Akret looked at Wendy, but returned to watch him without an answer. "They also say he's the prettiest of all~" Akret chuckled. "Well he is very handsome indeed, but his fighting skills actually quite suck. Or at least could use a better direction." Akret made a quick turn and went to the other side with Wendy right behind her. She did hear some rumours about this prince. And some of them weren't exactly pleasant. He was known to be a party guy who didn't take his royal title all that seriously. But who is she to judge based on by rumours?

"HEY YOU TWO THERE WAIT!!" Someone yelled and started running towards them. "Hi Zack!" Wendy turned and ran for a hug to him. "Wooooooow look at you! You were half the size the last time I saw you!" Wendy let him go and immediately ran to Akret which was now Zack's centre of attention. Zack was only to her chin. Akret was tall to most people so far she only met one person taller than her, but he was from a giants region so it didn't really count. "W-wow...." He whispered gulping afterwards. "W-well ooh lala~ And who is this beauty?" He checked Akret out quickly while she stayed unbothered by whatever flirt attempt was that. "Akret Cross at your service Prince Zachary Ross." Akret bowed her head as he got closer to them. "DAME! Dame Akret Cross my personal bodyguard, Akret you gotta say your title!" Princess Wendy explained slightly annoyed obviously bragging to Zack about having her as a guard. He looked at Wendy without much interest in her bragging and rather paid attention to Akret herself. "Dame Akret Cross? You mean THE Akret Cross the famous pyro witch???" He looked shocked with sparks in his eyes. "Woooow pardon me my lady, but I imagined you-heh-...different." Akret tilted her head slightly trying to guestion what he meant by that. "Akret thinks your fighting sucks Zack." Wendy interrupted out of nowhere. Akret strictly side eyed at Wendy who was smirking to herself.
"Oh- heh so my fighting sucks you say my lady?" Zack laughed looking a little hurt by that comment. "Pardon me your majesty that comment kind of slipped. You are very good don't get me wrong. But- my profession made me immediately look for mistakes which I found. So a little bit, yes." He checked her out again for at least the fifth time already. "Oh come oooon! I'm one of the best in here!" "But I'm not from here your majesty." At that he smirked staying silent.

"Why don't we have a spar then?" He was smiling the whole time. "So I can either prove you wrong or you prove me right?" He held out a hand as in the offer. Her first instinct was to back away for some reason, but Wendy made an answer for that question. "OH I WANNA SEE YOU KICK HIS BUTT AKRET!" they both looked at her and then proceeded to laugh. "It seems I don't really have a choice- your mother also wanted to see me spar with you your majesty." They started walking to the training grounds. "Oh yeah she's been blabbering about you all around ever since she got to know you're visiting. She's a big fan of yours and to be honest I'm kind of as well. Loved the story of what you did yesterday. Too bad I wasn't there to watch the show." They got to the grounds where Zack send a maid to get the others while the palace guards prepared the place. "I feel like her majesty is giving me way too much praise." "Don't be so humble Akret! You're literally one of the best guards in the world! You beat a whole squad just yesterday!" Wendy found a place in the shadows to sit on and had a good view on the fighting area. The others also got there from many of their meetings that Akret had to attend later this day as well. She noticed that even the two nobles she still didn't know why they were here for, came to watch the spar. The main lady looked furious for some reason. While both queens looked exited and were probably talking about Akret. King James was just in the background quiet as always. Akret would never even think it, but someone as careless as Michael described King James to have a resting bitch face. And that was what he looked like right now as well even tho he was also a little exited to have Akret show off for their kingdom.