My Alpha~

Eren Yeager, the Omega in the Survey Corps as well as Armin and Annie, as well as many others as he is wanted by all, but he does have a certain Alpha in mind....Humanity's Strongest... Levi Ackerman.

Eren was walking to Levi's office making him tea, when suddenly he was pulled into a room and yelped. It was a guy named Daiki, an Alpha that only wants Eren. Eren said, "Let me go". " Why should I do that? You are such a cutie", Daiki said. Eren looked at him up and down and sighed. Eren punched him square in the face and grabbed the tea and walked out and said, "Touch me again.. I will make sure someone kills you". " Fine Whore", Daiki said.

Eren knocked on the door. Levi said, "Come in Eren". Eren smiled and opened the door. Eren said, "Heichou... I'm so sorry that I appeared late.. Daiki tried to touch me, but I punched him square in the face... I'm sorry that your tea got cold". Levi said, " it's still hot Eren... Don't worry and shall I help you with Daiki?". "no Heichou, I think I got him", Eren said with a smile. Levi patted his lap as Eren smiled and sat in Levi's lap and nuzzled into his scent glands and smiled. Levi chuckled as there was a knock on the door. Ere pouted and got off of Levi and wrapped his arms around his neck. Levi said, " Come in".

The door opened and it appeared to be Erwin and Daiki. Eren pouted and said, "Hello Commander". Levi said, "What do you want?". "Eren... Daiki told me that you punched him across the face", Erwin said. Eren said, " then tell him not to try and rape me when he knows I have a mate". Erwin looked at Daiki and Eren and sighed, "Sorry for that Eren... Good day". " It's fine Commander... And where is Armin?", Eren said. Erwin was silent and said, "Uhhhhh well he is in heat...". Eren said, " Welp... You're his mate... Take care of him before I hit you". Erwin nodded and left. Daiki said, "this isn't over Yeager". " it is... Mikasa...", Eren said. Mikasa glared at Daiki who shivered as Mikasa said, "Bye Eren... Now Daiki... I will take care of you".

Eren sat in Levi's lap. Levi said, "you are such a pretty boy". Eren smiled and kissed Levi. Levi kissed back and went down his neck. Eren smiled and said, "Can you- mark me". "of course honey", Levi said.

Levi marked Eren as Eren was moaning softly and Levi said, "that's a good boy". Eren was done being marked and hugged Levi and said, "I will always be a good boy for Alpha~". Levi smiled and said, " You are such a sweetheart baby boy". Eren smiled and said, "Alpha... Can we- do it?". Levi said, " not now honey okay". "Okay", Eren said.

The two just cuddled throughout the day as Levi worked on paperwork and Eren in his lap. That was all they did. Eren said, "My Alpha". " My Omega", Levi said., kissing his forehead.

The End