Housewife

Eren was calm as he was cooking dinner for him and his husband. The door opened and closed. Eren dished him some potato soup. Eren saw his husband, Levi and said, "Hey babe, dinner is done-". Levi kissed Eren. Eren kissed back. Levi sat down and ate dinner. Eren sat down and said, "Baby, how was work?". " Hange made a mess in the lunch area and I had to clean it", Levi said. Eren said, "I'm sorry baby". " Yeah.. Sure", Levi said. Eren sighed and said, "So I was thinking about something". "Yeah?". "Can we have a kid?..." Eren said. Levi stopped eating and said, "What?". Eren said, "I went to the doctor's today for my appointment... I can get pregnant...". "How? We are both male", Levi said. Eren explained that he has eggs like a women does and all of that fun stuff. Levi said, "Are you sure you want kids?". "Yes", Eren said. Levi said, "I guess".

In the bedroom, Eren was kissing Levi and said, " Mhm~ Levi". "Are you getting excited baby~", Levi said, in a deep sexy voice. Eren blushed and nodded shyly. Levi said, "I can tell". Levi smirked and said, "Do I turn you on? you slut". Eren was leaking precum and said, "Daddy please~". "please what?", Levi said, teasing his wife. Eren said, " Please... Fuck me...". Levi smirked. Eren would beg continuously as Levi wouldn't give in. Levi unzipped his pants and said, "Be a good boy and suck off daddy~". Levi looked like a sadist from Eren's eyes. Eren obeyed Levi and did as told. Levi grabbed a fistful of Eren's hair and shoved his head down farther. Eren gagged softly as Levi pounded his mouth. Eren looked at Levi with begging eyes as Levi said, " You are a good slut~ such a good pretty boy". Eren took the praise and sucked harder and faster. Levi said, "I will cum in your mouth and you will swallow it all". Eren teared up and enjoyed it. Levi came in his mouth as Eren swallowed it. Eren panted for air.

Eren said, "Daddy~". " Don't worry, my little cockslut", Levi said. Ere loved the name calling and the roughness Levi gave. Eren kissed Levi as Levi slowly entered Eren's hold with just the tip. Eren moaned and said, "Daddy~". " It's okay baby... I know you been fingering yourself when I am at work... I got cameras~", Levi said. Eren blushed and moaned once again as Levi slid more into Eren. Eren said, "I'm sorry daddy~ I won't do it again!!". " Oh honey... This isn't a punishment... It's only natural that you like it up your ass", Levi said. Eren blushed and said, "Daddy!!~". Levi was thrusting into Eren as Eren was moaning loudly. Levi went faster and harder on Eren. Eren said, "Daddy!! I'm gonna cum~". " Same here baby... Your so tight~", Levi said.

They soon came together as Eren collapsed on Levi as Levi pulled out as cum dripped down out of Eren's hole. Eren said, "More?". "You are really enjoying this~", Levi said.

They did a few more rounds and Eren was exhausted and said, "Can we sleep now...". "Let's go take a shower and change the sheets first okay?", Levi said. Eren nodded as Levi changed the sheets and soon took a shower with Eren.

They went to sleep, Levi holding Eren close to him.

A few weeks later, Eren was pregnant as Levi smiled and hugged Eren that he is happy to be a father.

9 months later, Eren gave birth to a baby girl and a baby boy and named them, 'Furlan' and 'Carla'.

The End