Punishment

Eren was back talking Levi a lot more now and this was the last straw for Levi.

Eren said, "Clean this... Clean that... Bullshit". Annie said, "You know Captain would hear you". " Let him... I don't give two fucks", Eren said. Everyone stopped when Eren turned around and was met with a broad chest. Levi said, "Yeager... My office now". "Suck my cock and we'll see", Eren said. Mikasa said, "Eren!!". Hange said, "Damn...". Levi sighed and grabbed Eren by his wrists and said, "Wanna say that again... I didn't hear you". "You heard me...", Eren said, with a glare. Levi  sighed and said, "Eren... I don't have time for your shit today". Eren rolled his eyes and walked out, flipping off Levi. Levi was pissed and said, "I would adivice covering your ears for tonight". The girls blushed as the boys snickered. Mikasa said, "Excuse me". "If he's gonna act like a brat... I will treat him like he's a slut", Levi said, before walking away.

Eren was feeding the horses as he was pinned to the wall in a flash and Eren saw it was Levi, with a pissed off look. Eren said, "what?". " Our room... Now", Levi said. Eren groaned and left.

In the room, Eren was pushed on the bed by Levi and he looked at Levi. Eren said, "What the fuck?". Levi didn't answer instead he grabbed some ropes as Eren was silent for a moment. Eren was tied up from his hands to his thighs and his cock. Eren knew he was in some deep shit. Levi said, "If you want to talk... I suggest you don't...". Eren stayed quiet. Levi said, "how do the ropes feel?". Eren still didn't speak. Levi smirked and tightened them a bit. Eren was sensitive in a way and moaned softly. Levi chuckled and said, "Barely doing anything and your moaning like a slut". Eren teared up and looked away. Levi grabbed his neck, but not tightly and said, "You look when I speak". Eren teared up and looked at Levi. Levi sighed and said, "You pissed me off darling... But right now... I don't forgive you".

Eren was moaning softly as Levi was fingering him. Levi hit a certain spot causing Eren to moan a bit loud. Levi smirked and pulled out his fingers and puts the tip near the entrance. Eren looked at Levi. Levi kissed Eren on the neck, causing Eren to moan softly, before let out a loud moan when Levi put the tip in. Eren teared up and said, "Levi~". "I said... Don't speak", Levi said. Eren looked at him teared up. Levi sighed and kissed him on the lips when thrusting into him slowly. Eren was getting impatient, but refused to talk. Levi said, "That's a good boy~". Eren closed his eyes, hoping Levi would go faster, but he never did... He just went to same pace. Levi smirked and chuckled, "You got your wish darling".

Levi went faster as Eren moaned loudly and said, "Levi!!!~". Levi smirked and went faster and harder and said, "You are such a slut... A very good slut...". Eren teared up and said, "I'm sorry...". "Shh~ It's okay baby boy". Eren moaned and wanted to touch Levi. Levi saw what he wanted and smirked as he grabbed a vibrator pulled out. Eren whined a bit and soon was felt the toy and it felt good a bit, but Levi put on a cock ring and said, "Around... 30 minutes... Can you last long?". Eren teared up and shook his head a bit. Levi said, "I bet you can". Eren moaned and said, "Please~ I'm s-sorry that I was b-bad today... I promise I won't d-do it again". Eren moaned and flinged his head back as Levi turned it up while he was at his desk, working. Eren moaned and closed his legs and said, "Ahhh~ Please~~~".

30 minutes later, Levi came back to see a moaning Eren, with a red face, his hair covering his eyes a bit. Levi smirked and pulled out the vibrator and smiled. Eren panted for air as Levi kissed Eren. Eren kissed back and said,”L-levi”. Levi sighed and kissed Eren’s neck. Eren moaned as the vibrator hit his spot, making Eren going crazy, " AHHHH~ LEVIIII~~~~". Levi chuckled and said, "Awww your so sweet, moaning my name like a damn slut". Levi took out the vibrator and thrusts into Eren roughly. Eren moaned loudly and Levi kissed him harshly.

Eren and Levi both cummed and Levi smirked at what he done to Eren... Cum all over him, some dripping out of his ass, swollen lips with some drool on his chin, hair a mess and red marks on his skin from the ropes. Levi said, "Do you promise not to act like that again?". "I promise Levi... I was really upset because you haven't given me any attention and just blow me off when I do something right....", Eren said, looking away. Levi cupped his cheek and kissed him and said, "And I am really sorry baby... How can I make up for that?". " More rounds?", Eren said, with a smile. Levi smirked and chuckled and said, "Of course honey... Maybe another time okay?". "okay", Eren said, with a smile.

They took a shower and headed for bed.

The End