Real Dream

I'm so happy chaeyoung updated on bubble twice 😭 like i literally cried.
And yet people still can be so mean about that, people haissst anyway enjoy.

I swear some people are harassing chae and it's not about Jewish thing anymore, they're just using that to hate on the poor girl, slut shaming her and such, THOSE STUPID thrice my gosh, they're so insecure aren't they?

*******************************************

YOU WOKE UP Feeling heavy down to your tummy,  blinking your eyes a few times you then tried to sat up but you were stop as you saw a hands wrapped around your waist and a legs resting on top of yours.

You smile and stare at your wife's beautiful face, she looks just so young and so cute even though she'll be turning 30 a few years from now, she's even older than you but you look like older than her, well she's not easy to handle so it makes so much sense.

Caressing her face you laugh a little, seeing
Her stage make still on and her clothes probably from encore stage are still on too,she didn't even mind to change and just went straight to bed.

She must be so tired, preparing constantly for their 5th world tour and her solo stage, too bad you weren't there too see the special moment of your girl, but you know she still shine bright like the stars up above
She live for that moment, she's born to be son chaeyoung to be part of that wonderful group.

You slowly took her hands and legs off of you and you stood up, walking straight to the washroom, you grab her make up remover, a cotton and a two towel one is dry and one is wet, then you went back to where she is.

You sat up next to her and slowly wipe her make up, chaeyoung slightly move as you wipe her eyes with her micellar water on the cotton.

As you were wiping her face with clean and dry towel, chaeyoung's eyes slowly opened, her eyes met yours with hint of confusion on them.

"y/n? What are you doing?" she ask

You smile and caress her now bared face
"wiping your face" you put those things you used away and face her again, "You forget to wash up and change your clothes"

She looks at you with her soft and loving eyes and pull you, for you to land on her chest, " I feel asleep as soon as i saw you" she said and planted a kiss on your head,
"thank you, i really don't know what to do without you"

"you better be" you said playfully " I'm sorry i couldn't watch you today"

She played with your hair and sighs,
"its okay i understand, your busy and there's always a next time"

You nodded and look up to her, meeting her beautiful eyes staring at you with full of love, no one look at you like chaeyoung did even your previous ex, no one loves you better than chae.

" i saw your pictures online, you look so cute and beautiful" you said and she giggles scrunching her nose she plant a kiss on your forehead, " Yeah?"

" uhuh you did great, on your solo stage
Your so stunning ans so beautiful" she laugh and nodded "My head is going to explode, your complementing me too much"

You smile and place your hands on top of her lips tracing it down to every line.
"I'm just happy and lucky that i got to have this amazing woman all by myself, that you're mine and no one else and i love you every part of you"

Kissing your head again, she nod and brush your hair, " I'm also happy that you're mine and that You love me so much, i love you  too y/n"

You smile as she smile at you, she place her hands onto your lips as she slowly lean forward, you close your eyes as you were waiting for her lips to met yours.