DRUNK AND JEALOUS

"Y/N!! Let's dansh more!! I wanna wanna dance with you pleassshhhh" momo unnie said with her pout lips while holding your right hand, "No y/n!!!! Stayy here with me!!" Mina unnie said grabbing your right hand, she even intertwined it to hers.

The music are playing very loud at the background, nayeon and jihyo are singing while holding each can of beers, sana unnie  are dancing with dahyun, jeongyeon unnie and chaeyoung are drinking while chit chatting, tzuyu are eating while watching at everyone and you are sitting in the middle of mina unnie and momo unnie while they're clinging like a snake to you.

Mina put her head onto your shoulders snuggling you into a hug, while momo unnie are brushing her lips into your neck.

She's hella drunk, she has a low tolerance when to alcohol but she the whole cans of em like it was a soda or water, and the results after 1 and a half of can beer is this.

Pretty much drunk.

You giggles and try to push her off away from you, "Momo unnie stop, it tickles" "You shmelll shooo good y/n" "I know i am stop it unnie" momo unnie lean her face to you as she cupped your cheeks.

"Have i told you how pretty you are?" caressing your face "I want to kisshh you y/n" leaning her face forward to you she's becoming more affectionate when she's drunk.

Momo unnie stop mid air when she was pulled away by a pair of hands, "Let's go unnie let's dance" chaeyoung said tugging momos unnies shirt.

Momo whined at first but she goes to dance with chaeyoung anyway.

Shaking your head, you grab your juice and drank it straight emptying the glass, then you put it back to the table.

"Y/n" you look at mina unnie but you lean back when you notice how close her face is, you almost kiss her god. "Yes unnie?"
Placing her hands to your thigh, while her other hands are on your hair playing with it.

"What's your ideal partner?" she ask smiling sweetly at you, "Do you perhaps like.... Someone like me?" she ask tracing her hands now to your collar.

She's not drunk but she's becoming a flirt, what's happening to mina unnie? Why is she like this suddenly?

"u...unnie stop" you take her hands away from you and then you close your eyes as you felt a heavy stare from that someone.

Mina unnie giggles flirty and act like she didn't do anything, she grab her glass of juice and take a sip from it, and then she went back to talk with you while being touchy and flirty the whole entire time.

Around twelve am when your little party stops, tzuyu and dahyun are sleeping on your guest room nayeon and jihyo are on the other room, kyungwan and momo are sleeping soundly onto your couch while hugging each other to sleep, with sana on the floor.

You and mina are on the other part of the couch, mina unnie are hugging you while she was sleeping close to your chest.

And the little cub son chaeyoung are sitting on the floor with another bottle of alcohol in her hands, she was right there glaring at you and mina unnie as soon as you woke up.

You slowly get away from mina unnie and carefully lay her down to the couch, then you went to chaeyoung, there's a few empty bottles and some empty can of beers too around her, you don't know how much she drink tonight.

Why is she even drinking these much?
"chaeng give me that" you squat down in front of her and tried to grab the alcohol bottle from her hands but she slaps your hands away.

"Nooooo itshh mine!!" she said.

You can't help but to giggle while looking at her, she's drunk but she looks so cute, her face and her ears are so red but it suits her, she's so cute no matter what she do.

But chaeyoung frown as soon as she saw you giggles then tears suddenly escape from her eyes, "Whyyy are you cryiiiiiing?? Isssss itt funny?? OHHHH!! I HET CHU I HET CHU!!" she cried like a freaking kid who lost her candy because it got stolen, and she's cute.

"WHY do you hate me? What did i do?" you ask softly, your still trying to grab her hands but she slapped your hands away from her.

"Why??? CHUUU ashhhk me?? Whyyyyyyy?!!!" she wheeze and slammed down the bottle, she wipped her face and grabbed your shoulder, "WHO OWNSHH YOUUU?? OHHHH!! ANSHHHER ME!!" she Yelled like crazy while crying and slightly pushing your chest.

You shush her while peeking at the others to see if anyone of them woke up," Chaeng stops you might wake them up, let's go upstairs now ohh? " you said trying to take her hands but she slapped your hands away again.

"ANDWAEEE!!! shireo shireo!!!!" she whined and stood up she's trying to walk but she failed because she almost fell down, you stood up and quickly catch her. "Chaeng what are you trying to do?"

She shakes her head and push you slightly
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Letch me goooo!! YOUR shooowwww mean!!! Y/n doeshnnt love me, she loveshhh mina or momo not chaeyoung"

Your heart sank seeing her cry and hearing her say that, at first she looks cute but now it doesn't look cute nor entertaining anymore, she's that jealous?? Is that why she drank that much?

"Shhhhe doeshnt even tell me who ownshhhhh her!!!!! Shheshh kisshing momo unnie shhhhheshhh flirting with mina argggggghh!!!!" she tried to pull her hair while crying and sobbing.

You sigh and hug her, placing your head to her shoulders, "I am own by you son chaeyoung and only you, and i love you so much okay?" you force her to face you and wrapped your hands around her neck.

Chaeyoung Stare back at you while wheezing, she wipe her face and cupped your cheeks, "Really??"

Planting a kiss around her face, you smile and nod at her, " yup really, so stop crying it hurts seeing you cry, you know how much i love you"

She nodded cutely and pull you into a hug, "i wab chuuu toooooooo" she said and place her face into your neck, "I'm sheepy" she whined.

You giggle and carry her into a bridal style,
You walk her to your bedroom, but as soon as you lay her down to your bed, chaeyoung was already sound asleep.

You smile while caressing her face, if only she's brave enough to tell the girls that you and i are already together, she won't have to be jealous like this anymore because she can claimed you already or vice versa.

But needless to say your not complaining with anything, your happy whenever your relationship are, but for now your going to sleep next door with the others because you two might get caught if you sleep with her.

**********

How was it?? I hope its okay

. Not proof read not edited expect a lot of typos and errors, I'm sorry about that.

Thank you for reading