⥦ C H A P T E R 7 ⥧

Weeks passed by and Jungkook and Jimin essentially began dating but neither of them labeled it or showed desire to do so. Though Jungkook knew that their relationship or situationship couldn't last. Jungkook would have to leave soon and that would mean leaving jimin and he promised Jimin that he would no longer be alone because he was here but Jungkook had to leave soon. He knew he could stay here forever and surely Jimin knew that too. Right?

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked breaking Jungkook out of his thoughts

They were in the library once again, seeing as it was one of the only places they could hang out, they hung out there a lot. It was around midnight and after a heavy makeout session, they figured maybe they should take a break and chill in the library a little.

"Uh yeah, yeah"

Jimin looked at Jungkook unconvinced
"What's wrong?"

"I- it's nothing, it's just that I'm gonna graduate soon and since you can't leave the school, i- I don't really know what we're to do?"

"We don't have to do anything. We can just continue living as we have until we can't anymore and I know it'll probably hurt and you're probably thinking of something stupid like getting a job here so we can continue to be together but you'd just be miserable so no, let's just use the time we have and, I guess whatever happens happens"

"I wouldn't be miserable if I was with you"

"Jungkook," jimin said warningly

"Look, I promised you that you would never feel alone, unloved, or invisible again as long as you have me, and my leaving is breaking that promise. I don't want to leave and I don't want to break that promise. I love you. I love you more than I love anything and probably more than I'll love anything and how can I be happy when the only person I love is locked up in a prison school in the middle of nowhere and has no way to get out"

"Jungkook, you can't stay here because of me. My life, it's essentially over but you, you've got your whole life ahead of you. It's enough for me that I've experienced your love and security and I'm happy with the memory of it. Don't put your life on hold because of me. All I ask of you is to please remember me"

"You're saying that like I could ever forget"

..

That day Jungkook realized that the most epic love stories don't always end with the couple getting together and staying that way forever. Sometimes it is enough to feel and experience love but this was not one of those times Jungkook would ever be satisfied.

How could he be satisfied when the love of his life was so far away from him? How could he be satisfied when he knows he will never find someone that measures up to Jimin?

Jimin told Jungkook to find happiness and that's exactly what Jungkook did or is trying to do. His only source of happiness was Jimin and he was going to find a way to get him out of that school whether it be the last thing he does.