Chapter 1: Arriving at Middleton High

It had been about four hours since Raven and Raiden had left the rental car place. Raven glanced at the mirror to see the sleepy figure of her son and smiled as she stopped at a red light.

"My prince," Raven said, carefully reaching back and shaking his leg, trying to wake him.

"Huh?" Raiden questioned, yawning as he opened his eyes, feeling his mom shaking his leg.

"Time to wake up. We're almost to the school," She said as she drove again once the light was green."We grab your schedule and then grab something for lunch."

"Alright, sounds great. How much farther is the school from here?" He asked, sitting up in his seat.

"The GPS says we're about ten minutes away from the school," She replied.

"That's good looking forward to seeing the new house after this."

"Speaking of furniture, should there be when we get there, the movers will help place them inside, but if your bed is not set up by today, do you mind sleeping on an air mattress?"

"I'm okay with that. Air mattresses can be pretty comfortable, in my opinion," He replied.

"Yes, they could be pretty comfortable, depending on the kind you buy," She agreed."Well, here we are, Middleton High, your new school."She said, parking the car.

Raiden looked out the window to see that they were parked outside a school with kids getting on the bus and ready to leave and head on home.

"This is a nice-looking school. It seems the day just ended," He commented as he continued to look out the window.

"Yes, it's around 2:20 in the afternoon when school ends for high schoolers here in Middleton back home. It ends at 1:25 in the afternoon," She replied, rolling down the back window slightly."Leave Rex. He should be okay with the air coming from the window," She said, opening the door and turning off the car.

"I'll see you shortly, buddy. Just continue sleeping until lunch," He said, smiling at his little puppy in the carrier before opening the car door.

When he got out, he saw many kids looking at him, especially the females.

"Woah, who is that? He's so good-looking," A female voice said with awe.

"The woman is pretty as well. That must be his mother," A male voice commented, agreeing with the girl.

"Yeah, it makes sense he would be that good-looking with her as his mother," Another female voice agreed.

Raven laughed softly and looked at Raiden."It seems that you already got some fangirls, Little Prince," She said, smiling at his caught-off-guard expression.

"Yeah, so do you, mom. Your getting fanboys and girls," Raiden said."Shame there attractive to my human form and not my actual form, but it is best to keep that a serecet," He said quietly so only she heard him.