Chapter 7: Heading to the Possible family residence

Raiden was sitting inside the living room, eating a bowl of chips with his mother's homemade onion dip. Meanwhile, his mother was in the kitchen washing dishes.

"Man, Mother, this dip is amazing," Raiden said happily as he ate his after-school snack.

"You always show appreciation for my cooking more than the Brotherhood ever did, " Raven replied.

"That's because those fools don't know respect, " Raiden stated.

"You never did like them, and they always attempt to get you to stop calling them fools until I threaten their lives, " Raven said, laughing.

"That's -" Raiden trailed off as his phone vibrated, and he saw that he had a text back from Kim.

"My little Prince, something wrong?" Raven asked, sticking her head out of the kitchen entrance and looking at him.

"No, just reading a text. Kim wanted me over by 4 pm. to do our homework and was wondering if I am interested in staying over for dinner," Raiden replied.

"At 4, so a few more hours, alright? We leave a few minutes early to go to her place, and sure, you can have dinner with her family if you want to tonight," Raven said."Bring your bowl to the kitchen when you're done, and then we can go and pick up Rex."

"Got it, and I will text you the addresses," He said, sending the address to his mother.

"Thank you, " She said, returning to the kitchen and washing the dishes.

After a few more minutes, Raiden finished his snack and headed upstairs to put his backpack in his bedroom for now until he left to go to Kim's place.

"My prince, I will be waiting at the car when you're ready to go get Rex!" Raven called out from downstairs.

"I will be down soon," Raiden replied as he placed his bag near his desk before heading downstairs and outside the house to get in the car so they could pick up Rex.

~~~

Raiden, after picking up, Rex was now playing a game of fetch with Rex in the backyard away from the pool area. He was currently wearing his usual red jacket and red pants that he wears when working out.

"Go get it, boy," Raiden said, throwing the green ball towards a tree.

"Woof!" Rex barks happily running after the ball.

"Little Prince, it's two more hours before you have to meet Kim at her place!" Raven called from inside the house.

"Alright, I come inside in 30 minutes to get ready," He replied as Rex came back with the green ball."Ho get I boy," He said, throwing the ball again.

After another 30 minutes of playing fetch with Rex. He headed inside to wash up from playing outside with Rex before he headed over to Kim's house once he refilled Rex's  water bowl.

"I'm ready to go, mom," Raiden said, coming downstairs. It was changed into a similar outfit as earlier, but it was a green jacket and black pants.

"Then let's get going. Remember to text me when you are done at Kim's house," Raven said as she opened the front door."I be back Rex no destroying the house," She said as she pulled out the key.

"Bye Rex, be a good boy," Raiden said, petting  Rex head before following his mother outside of the house."Also, don't worry, I will text you before I finish eating dinner with them," He replied as he shut the door.

"Good now, then let's get going. You don't want to keep Kim waiting," Raven said, smiling as she locked the door and walked towards the car.

"Now you think she, my girlfriend, stopped joking about my life life," Raiden said shaking his head at his mother behavior as he opened the back door and put his bag on the seat before shutting the door and getting in the car on the passger side.

"You know I'm just playing around with, don't you?" Raven asked, looking at her son as she started the car,

"Relax, I love you no matter your stupid jokes on my romantic affairs," Raiden stated with a smile showing his mom he wasn't really upset with the jokes.

Raven sighed in relief, seeing her only child left still cared about her.

"Alright, let's get going," Raven said, pulling out of the driveway and beginning following the directions for the Possible family residence on her GPS.

Raiden relaxed peacefully in his seat as his mom drove him to the Possible family residence so him and Kim could work on their midterm science homework that was due on Friday.

"So, have you  started any of your science homework?" Raven asked.

"Yeah, some but some of it confusion Kim offer to work on it with me," Raiden replied.

"That nice of her to agree to help you out,but remember, you're always free to ask me for help," Raven said.

Raiden  nodded as the rest of the car ride was in silence as they continued to make their way to were Kim Possible and her  family lived.

Hello readers!

This chapter is the continuous episode Tick-Tick-Tick episode. Raiden is finally headed to meet up with Kim to work on his homework and have dinner with her family. Soon, we get into his first time meeting Shego, and that should be in the next and final chapter for this episode.  Let me know what you think of the story in the comments as you continue to read the story.

Question of the chapter: What do you think of Raiden and Raven's relationship?

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 935