Chapter 6: Midterm Week

It has been almost a month since Raiden started attending Middleton High School. The first month of school was going fine so far. He made friends with Jasmine and hung out with her a few times. He got to know Kim and Ron better and discovered they often helped save people.

Raiden was currently in his bedroom getting ready for school today after taking a nice refreshing shower.

He was now dressed, wearing his usual favorite color when it came to shirts which was the color black, but this one had a crown saying, My Prince. It was a shirt his mother had gotten custom-made for him. He also had on dark green jeans and a blue sleeveless vest.

"Woof!" Rex barked, scratching on the bedroom door.

"I'm coming," Raiden said, looking at himself in the mirror, and he combed his long blonde hair.

Soon as he was good to give walked over to the door and was greeted by Rex jumping into his arms and happily licking his face.  Maiden laughed and smiled at his cute little puppy.

"Alright, morning to you as well. Come on, let's eat breakfast, " He said, walking out of the bedroom to head downstairs to eat breakfast.

------------

Raiden walked into the kitchen with Rex close to his side and spotted his mother, Raven, wearing a black and white leopard print scrub blouse and matching black pants.

"Good morning, Mother," He greeted.

"Woof!" Rex barked happily, running over to Raven and wagging his tail happily.

"Good morning, My Prince," Raven said, smiling at her son's shirt."Morning to you again, Rex. As for why you were you sleeping in my bed instead of your bed inside Raiden's room, I don't know," She said, laughing as she petted Rex.

"That Rex he loves sleeping in bed with me or you, especially when it's cold, " Raiden chuckled, sitting down at the table.

"So true, but it's not cold today, " Raven stated as she placed a plate of French toast with whip cream,  strawberries,  and bacon in front of Raiden.

"This looks delicious, " Raiden commented, looking at today's breakfast.

"Here, a cup of Apple juice to wash it down," Raven said, placing a cup in front of him as well. "So, have you edited your English term paper?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I finished it up a few days after you read over it," Raiden replied.

"That's good. Eat on up, and when you're done and ready to go, you can find me in the living room," Raven said, leaving the kitchen after grabbing her cup of tea.

"Got it!" Raiden called back as he glanced at Rex eating his breakfast from his bowl.

After Raven left the kitchen, Raiden peacefully ate his breakfast and drank his juice. After ten minutes, he was all done eating and drinking his juice and head on upstairs to brush his teeth. Soon as that was done, he went and found his mother watching tv in the living room.

"I'm ready to go," Raiden did, putting the bag on his back.

"Then let's go, " Raven said, turning off the Tv and tapping her leg as Rex came running towards them."Rex, today's your first day at doggy daycare, your stuff in the car, " She said, picking him up.