Chapter 4 (SM)

SASHA

I’d slept badly the night after my first day.
Part of it was new job nerves, of course - the worry about performing right, or fitting in, or acclimating to the new environment. But the other big part - the biggest part of why I’d been kept up - was Luke and Jordan. Luke and Jordan who had invaded my thoughts all night. I’d lain awake, the aching need in my pussy keeping me up as I thought of my two powerful, commanding, and gorgeous Finally, I’d let my fingers slip over my moist lips, moaning as quietly as I could as I let them slide wetly over my clit.

I’d gasped into my pillow, picturing those eyes, and those sharp, chiseled jawlines. I’d felt the illicit thrill of being so bad imagining two different men - wanting me, taking me. And then of course, life had interrupted. Mark had called - drunk, of course, and trying to sweet-talk me. “Hey, you know I miss you babe, right?” I scowled into the phone, annoyed at the intrusion to the dirty thought’s I’d been having in my bed. Mark didn’t miss me, he missed my handouts.

“Mark, we’ve been over this,” I sighed, shaking my head in the dark. “Heard you got a new job uptown with Steel and Stone Holdings,” Mark said, his earlier sorry tone gone.“Um, yeah, I did.” I frowned. “How did you-” “Those guys are pretty loaded, huh?” I scowled into the phone. “I guess? Look, Mark, please stop calling. I need to get to sleep for work tomorrow.” “I might have a job for you.” I rolled my eyes. “Mark, I need to go.”

“I’m not the only one interested in you working for that company, Sasha.” He cleared his throat. “Actually, some interested parties might pay pretty well to get an inside scoop and layout of the place. If you ever wanted to case the joint, I know they’d be interested.” “Oh my God, Mark, I’m hanging up now.” This was classic for my wannabe criminal ex. “Just think about it, okay?” I slammed the phone down and slid back into my bed, furious that I’d had my fantasies interrupted by that nonsense.

Case the place? I rolled my eyes, trying to even imagine myself playing spy like that. Slowly though, my anger faded away as I let myself breath. And slowly, as I let myself sink back into the covers, I let my mind move back to where it’d been before. On them. And then, as the heat crept back into my skin and to that place between my legs, I wasn’t thinking about Mark and his ideas of “casing the place” anymore. No, but I was thinking about casing Luke and Jordan.

I bit my lip as I pushed my hands back down my body beneath the sheets. I blushed as I felt how wet I was, how slick my lips where at the thought of the two of them. I’d never before had fantasies like this - fantasies involving two men. And I’d certainly never experienced it. It felt so naughty, and so wicked, and so deliciously slutty to want them both like that. It was so wrong, and so dirty, and yet it had me hotter than I’d ever been.

I imagined them closing in on me, their eyes devouring me as they pressed against me. I imagined them taking charge, and dominating me - pulling my clothes off, desperate to have me. And I imagined what I would feel like to have to men touching me like that at the same time. I moaned and slid a finger into my wet pussy as I imagined what it would be like to have two hard and instant cocks in my hands. Or in my mouth. Or taking me at the same time.

I moved my fingers faster and faster, my eyes closed and my breath coming ragged as I imagined Luke and Jordan making me theirs. And when I came, the orgasm hit like a wave, crashing over me and burying me in my fantasies as I cried out into the crook of my arm. Later, after a quick shower, I groaned as I buried my head in my hands. God, what was wrong with me? Here I was masturbating to my two bosses - to the idea of the two of them dominating me at the same time.

I’d never had fantasies like that, or desires like that. I’d never thought of two men together, and I’d never had the urge to be taken like that either. But there it was, burning like a little flame inside my head, keeping my body on fire and tingle with more dirty thoughts until I finally drifted off to sleep. And very, very dirty dreams…

__________________________________________________