EPILOGUE

SASHA

As it turns out, three heads running a company is even better than two. And when those three heads work together and know each other as well and as deep as we do, it’s flawless. I did end up quitting my job as secretary to Jordan and Luke, but it didn’t take long for them to decide they wanted me more involved in the company as a whole. Call it the fastest corporate ladder climb in history, but pretty soon I found myself going from answering phones and making copies to running board meetings.

That’s not to say, that I didn’t sometimes “forget” to wear panties around the office - especially when ladders were involved. It also didn’t mean that anything changed in the dynamic we all had. I loved how dominant, and rough, and unbelievably sexy my two men were. They were fierce, both in the board room and in the bedroom, and while I was their equal in the former, I was their plaything in the latter. And God did I love that arrangement. Besides some shaken nerves, everyone in the office was fine after the brutal attack.

Mark was as misled and as foolish as always in his “plan” to rob the company - for one, that it’s not like a company like that kept cash lying around like some sort of bank or something out of a movie. And for two, because he wildly underestimated the two “CEO-types” who ran the place. He ended up going to prison, along with the four goons he’d brought along.Alls well that ends well, and our story does end well. Because two might be a couple, but three is a family. And our family is only going to get bigger.

We haven’t tested or anything to see who’s it is yet, but we also don’t care. Whoever the “biological” father of our first ends up being, the child will be all three of ours. And until then? Well, I’ve found that pregnancy makes me insatiable, and as it happens, I’ve got two very insatiable men who can’t wait to get their hands on me. Me and my baby belly. It might not be the family that everyone thinks you should have, but it’s exactly what we want, and what we need. Just me, and my two hot, dominant, wonderful bosses.

The End.

__________________________________________________

To my lovely readers : I have pdfs of every famous book such as ( Shatter me series, It ends with us, Love hypothesis, Twisted series etc.. ) If you guys need any books pdf just message me.