Chapter 6

LUKE

God she was like a fucking magnet. She was like this explosive, fiery flame, and we were moths to it. She started on one side of our office, going through some old stacks of files that really didn’t need organizing anyways. But we had to have her there - had to have her close to us in the proximity of that office. And fuck if we were getting anything done while she was there.

We did actually have work to do, too. We did have a company to run, and numbers to crunch and shareholders to appease. But not with here there. With Sasha reed walking around that office, we were done. Having her come in to work near us had been the plan. Having her show up at our door dressed like that hadn’t. Fuck. She looked like the forbidden fruit, and I wanted a taste.

Fuck that, no, I wanted to devour the whole damn thing. I wanted to shred those clothes from her tight little body and run my mouth over every Goddamn surface of her. I wanted to claim that mouth, and run my hands up her thighs to see if she was as wet as I was hard. I wanted to force her to her knees and have her lips wrapped tight around my cock, and Jordan’s.

I couldn’t believe she was dressed like that, although I could see from her face there as probably more to the story than just dressing to kill. She wore it with embarrassment, which only made it hotter. Because it wasn’t like she’d put on this slutty little skirt to temp us on purpose, that much was clear. Make no mistake, it was tempting us - I could see that plain as day on Jordan’s face across the room.

But it hadn’t been deliberate, and that made it sexier. She waltzed around that office like fucking sin, and I knew then that we were never going to survive this girl. Not even close. She had both of us fucking hooked - line and sinker - and there was no letting go. I watched as she walked across the room, eyes down, blonde hair tied up on top of her head, and that sinfully short skirt teasing at what might be under it.

Jesus, I wanted to bend her over the desk right her and now and bury every single inch of my fat cock in that tight little pussy. I wanted to take her sweet ass while Jordan filled her wet slit from the front. I wanted to hear her moaning our named, coming for us, shattering and begging us take her more, and faster, and harder, and deeper. But we couldn’t. I hated the thought that crept in, but it was true.

We couldn’t do that. We knew where that road led, and it was nowhere but blood and pain and loss. I was still staring at her, my jaw tight, my hands clenched, and my cock hard as a fucking iron bar in my pants when she looked up at me. And she smiled. Fuck. Ok, forget it. Instantly, I was flushing every piece of garbage I’d just been thinking right out the window.Because that smile ended me. That smile hooked in deep inside, and I knew right then there was no walking away from Sasha Reed. There was only getting closer. And deeper.

__________________________________________________