Chapter 9

SASHA

At the end of the day, I was still sitting there at my desk feeling utterly confused, more than slightly mortified, and still totally turned on from whatever it was that had happened back in Luke and Jordan’s office. God, how had that happened? How had I let that happen? The ladder, my skimpy skirt, my lack of panties…it all came rushing back like the heat I’d felt between my legs. Like the raw desire I’d felt bending over that desk while the two men spanked me and told me I was a naughty,
dirty girl.

No man had ever talked to me like that - not ever. And I wanted more. “Sasha.” The voice came like leather and silk behind me, and I whirled to see them both standing there in the doorway to their office. I felt my face go red, followed quickly by forbidden, wet heat between my legs. I wasn’t sure if I should be scared to be fired, or ready to let them both have me. “We’ve discussed what happened earlier,” Luke said darkly.

“Your attire was entirely inappropriate.” I nodded, looking down and feeling so stupid that I’d been fantasizing about these two men, while they’d been in their office thinking of how best to fire me. “Tomorrow, you will come to work more prepared.” I looked up sharply at Jordan’s voice. “Sir?” “Tomorrow, Miss Reed, you will not be in this office walking around without any panties on, is that clear?” I nodded quickly, my eyes darting between the two of them.

“Yes! Of course! Mr. Steel, Mr. Stone, I’m so sorry about what-” “You’ll be wearing these instead.” Luke’s voice cut me off suddenly, as he brought his hand out from behind his back. There, in his hand, was a blood- red wrapped box. “And nothing else, Miss Reed,” Jordan said with a small smirk on his perfect, chiseled jaw. “Are we clear?” I had no idea what was in the box, but I found myself nodding quickly. “Yes, of course, sir.”

“Good girl.” God, his voice was like silk across skin when he said those words to me. Like the teasing touch of a finger, or of a mouth. Luke raised a brow as I took the box from him. “At the end of the workday tomorrow, you will see us in our office, and we’ll see where we go from there.” I nodded again, biting my lip and feeling my pulse race, just from being in the presence of these two powerful, dominating men. “Yes, sirs.” “Tomorrow, then.”

They both gave me one final once over - one final lingering, fierce gaze - before they turned and strode back into their office. I didn’t open the box until I got home. I pulled at the wrapping, and then lifted the lid of the black box inside. And it was then that I felt the dull, throbbing ache between my legs. I blushed crimson as my eyes flitted across the expensive, creamy lace lingerie in the box. And right there, I knew I wasn’t being let go. Right then, I knew my dirty, wicked fantasies involving my two hunky bosses were quickly going to become quite real.

The thought was barely through my head before I was stripping my clothes off, draping myself across my bed, and letting my fingers slide across my skin. And when I found my slick, wet pussy, I imagined it Luke and Jordan - exploring me. When I rolled my clit under my fingertips, I imagined it was their tongues, and when I pushed a small vibrator inside, I cried out, imagining it was one of their cocks. I fumbled in the bedside drawer, feeling my body start to roll and fall towards that edge, but wanting more.

I found it, there in the back of the drawer - the small dildo I’d almost forgotten I had. I brought it right to my mouth, wrapped my lips around it, and let myself drown in the fantasy of both men taking me at once. I imagined that vibrator was one of them, and that the toy in my mouth was the other, both claiming me at the same time. I came like a hurricane, muffling my scream with the toy in my lips as my body erupted and my pussy dripped cream down my fingertips. What was going to happen in this meeting tomorrow?

__________________________________________________