Fredbear's Family Dinner

You grabbed all his strength and opened his eyes. A blue sky, birds singing and children's voices laughing. Painfully you stopped, looked around and saw a pizzeria. 

Besides, the pizzeria was not one of the ones you knew, it was called: Fredbear's Family Dinner. 

You approached a window and saw kids laughing near some animatronics. You spent a long time sitting from where she woke up until she finally regained consciousness, you did not die. 

You were very smart  ( ;) )which would make it easy for her to figure out where she was without being seen as crazy. So she approached a woman with a child.

-What a beautiful day, isn't it? You asked

-Oh yes, precious!, replied the mother.

-One of the most beautiful of... oh! I forgot the name, you said trying to act as if you forgot.

-The name of what? the mother asked curiously.

-Where from we are, but oh how could I forget?!, she lied while acting as if you were angry with herself.

-New Jersey, the mom said quietly while laughing.

-Oh yes! New Jersey, how could I have missed the name.

-Well I should go, my child is getting desperate pleasure talking to you, the mother said a little hurried.

-No problem, the pleasure is mine.