Ball pit 💔

[Edited]

- How did you sleep Y/N? Clara asked.

- Great! you answered, thinking of last night.

- She really liked my room mommy, as well as my bed! Elizabeth added.

- Yes a beautiful room! you said while Elizabeth smirked at Evan.

After that talk you started eating the delicious breakfast made by Clara. While you ate you felt someone staring at you. You thought it was Evan but it wasn't it was Michael. You only smiled at him and ignored him from there on.

You finished and William said that he was going to the pizzeria in 15 minutes so you could stay there while your parents picked you up. Evan was not  happy about that.

Evan, Michael, and Elizabeth got ready to go with you. You got in the car and Evan sat next to you holding your hand and Michael only watched with jealousy.

When you got to the pizzeria you an Evan went to the playground (yes I know it's to ''childish'' but it shouldn't be) and talk while you romanced holding hands. After talking you gave him the idea of going into the ball pit an play.

- Sure, just so you know I have no idea when was the last time they cleaned that thing, but after that he agreed and you both went in.

- I used to hide here from Michael, Evan confessed.

- Well know you are not hiding.

- I love you so much Y/N.

- I love you too.

You both kissed grabbing the opportunity no one was around since it wasn't open yet. When suddenly you felt something grab your leg and make you go deeper into the pit.

- Y/N!! Evan screamed while grabbing your hand but you slowly felt how his hand slipped from yours

-wake up...

A/N: Go. To. SLEEP