Morning sleepy head 💗

[Edited]

You woke up feeling wrap up by warm and fuzzy feelings. You turned around to see Evan quite calm. Evan woke up because of his stare.

-Morning , Evan said half sleep.

-Morning 

Evan kissed your forehead and then you heard Clara (Evan's mom) yell that breakfast was ready. 

- Come on, princess, Evan said in a loving tone.

- Since when did you know so many loving names?, you asked as you got out of bed.

- Heard them hear them here and there. Evan answered silently turning red

- Well I love that, you whispered in his ear.

Evan blushed as Elizabeth came from her room.

- Look at that, a new couple in town! Elizabeth yelled in a way that her parents wouldn't hear.

- Shush Elizabeth!, Evan said even more red.

- Couple?!, Michael yelled peeking from his door ✨aggresively✨ Which made you turn to see at his direction since he came out of no where. He was putting on a shirt of a band you didn't reconise and you quickly turned to look away.

- Kids hurry up!, William yelled from downstairs

 Before going down for breakfast Michael pulled Evan into the hallway grabbing him by the collar if his shirt and whispered-yelled stuff at Evan. Which you figured out it was something about you. 

You could see tears forming in Evan's eyes which made you angry and just about try to separate them but William called again. Which made Michael drop Evan and give you a smile and head pat as he went downstairs for breakfast.

- boys... elizabeth  muttered as you both helped Evan up and calm down.

You went downstairs thinking you just witness an unnecesary rude sibling fight. After you sat down you saw a delicious breakfast and served yourself.