The Meeting 2

Where are your parents Evan? you asked curiously.

My father owns this place so he hangs out and my brother has been with his friends since the morning, my sister is probably making friends somewhere in the pizzeria and my mother is shopping. Evan said.

And yours Y/N?

Oh, umm...they went on a trip and I walked here, you quickly invented.

Oh! How brave of you to come alone.

Yes, I should go. It's getting late and then it's cold at night to walk back home. you said feeling sad to leave Evan alone.

No, don't leave me, I'm sure I can invent something so you can stay at my house!

Silence... a slight blush passed over your face and a strong one over Evan's.

Umm. sure?

Yes!

It got dark and Evan told you to get in his father's car. You got in the car and there was  Evan's sister, Elizabeth. He had the face of about 7 years, no more. Evan told Elizabeth everything so she wasn't asking and about the plan for you to stay at home. And then there was Evan's older brother Michael.

- Hey swettie, Michael said in a loving tone.

-Hi... you said

-BACK OFF MICHAEL!, Evan yelled at Michael

Just before they got into a fight Evan's dad got in the car and when I turn to see his children. His gaze flicked to you and then to Elizabeth.

Sweetheart, who is she, some friend of yours? said the father in a sweet voice.

Yes daddy, his mother said it was okay for us to have a sleepover. Elizabeth replied.

And who agreed that he could come to our house for a sleepover?

Um. no one, Elizabeth lowered her voice.

I told her that he could, Evan supported.

Evan, remember that you are not in charge. Given that. You can stay for a sleepover Miss.

Yay! Evan and Elizabeth said together.

Hello dear, I am William Afton father of these children, he said in the same sweet voice.

Hello! I'm Y/N , you answered kindly.

Cute name, Michael interjected

Very good! Let's go. But first, Charlie, are you bleeding?

(Remember that before you got there they were hitting you :( )

Um. it was a fall from a tree from a while ago.

Oh! we have to hurry up to put a bandage on you.

Evan only started at you during the journey home.