Wake up 💗

Everything became black. You couldn't hear anything, you couldn't see anything. You closed your eyes and cried. You were so scared.

Then you opened your eyes as if he had had a nightmare. You were in a hospital bed, inside your house. Someone had rescued you somehow. And you had been asleep, maybe and in a coma.

- EVAN!!, you yelled in desperation.

- She woke up, she woke up!, your mom yelled.

Suddenly your room was full of people, the doctor, your parents, everyone.

- Oh honey, how do you feel, do you need anything?

You were relived of seeing your family but you made a strong relationship with Evan too.

- I'm ok, but where is Evan? you said still altered.

- EVAN!!! you yelled again.

- Who is Evan? your father asked.

- Probably the coma effect, the doctor answered.

BOO!

 - I'm Evan, Evan answered entering the room

- EVAN!, you said crying from happiness, even not knowing how was that possible

- Who is this Y/N!, your parents said angry but confused.

- My boyfriend, you remarked

- NOT A CHANCE, your mom commanded

- Deal with it, you stated

A/N: The End! Hope you all enjoyed it and you can but in the comments what other fanfic you want me to do and describe it! Remember to put a star so other people know about this story, and if you liked it you can follow me :)

Good night, good afternoon, good morning, good early morning. Yes I know you are up until 2am reading Wattpad stories while probably lisening to music.

 Yes I know you are up until 2am reading Wattpad stories while probably lisening to music