Data Bio: Nexa Astellix + Weapons + Family + Facts about him

Name: Nexa Astellix (his first name is shortened version of his original which is Nexazavoroziax Astellix)

Codename: Encrypt

Other names he's being called as: My greatest ascendant (only Tazior says it), Nex-sama, Nex, Cyber Angel (apparently some sort of red haired tomboy angel with a Kriss Vector is here alongside... A blue haired fallen angel???)

Race: Human (also known as Syberoxum) / Hybrid (such as Angels, Devils, ect.) (Though not really as much immortal for the mean time)

Age: 18

Height: 6'1

Status: Cytex (more to explain of what it is, but it's been confirmed he is infected from Helixiar).

His right eye (he is born like that though his hair often times covers it):

A quick description about the eye: The eye actually originated to the beginnings of one of his ancestors, Tazior Astellix, the start of the Astellix Bloodline, and of course, if not the first and only last (for now), wielder of the well known swor...

A quick description about the eye: The eye actually originated to the beginnings of one of his ancestors, Tazior Astellix, the start of the Astellix Bloodline, and of course, if not the first and only last (for now), wielder of the well known sword from the stars: Blade of Justice (which it will be explained later further and sorry Geometry Dash players lol). Though, the eye came some sort of a mystery, but it has been explained that Tazior suffered from a disease, known as Helixiar (a disease for individuals known to make one or more parts of the body abnormally. It depends the time that will happen, though not really contagious, but does have an effect at the start with some problems like continuation of blurry vision before the eye(s) changes and most of all some blue-ish to purple bruise-like color that appears some parts of the body. This could also lead to high chances of paralyzation or often times life threatening issues, leading to potential death if the rate of the disease worsens from the contracted individual after it happened. Though it can transfer a lot of unnatural powers). Because of Nexa's first ancestor's eye, he did suffer through the same fate since birth and the rate of it was very severe, though the paralyzation or chances of death did not get to him permanently which was a relief. Though he does have a status known as 'Cytex', another word for becoming an Infected if they got that disease.