"Heya stink stink"

Standing in disbelief of what your looking at and where your at , you just shut down. All your thoughts flood back in. Looking back at the woods and deciding if you should just go back and get mauled. Sighing you slowly start walking to the 'neighborhood'. Walking down the hill you start thinking about what you should do. 

Patting your pockets realizing you still have your phone and mumbling about your stupidity and being to distressed to check if you had any of your stuff.

Pressing the start button on your phone and surprisingly the screen light of up and putting your password in and immediately seeing if you have service but none, of course. Pulling out your notes app you list everything you can remember. 

" right, fell asleep, woke up in a creepy as fuck forest, found out I'm in a horror arg and I'm probablyyyy gonna die." Sighing you stuff your phone into your pocket. 

------------------------------------------------

'why the fuck in this hill so big, I should stayed in the for-' getting ripped out of  your thoughts you trip on air like the doofus you are. Rolling down the hill you tuck and hope you don't die.

Reaching the bottom and laying facing the sky as your body aches from the fall" well that was fun can't wait to do that again" you mutter sarcastically 

"really!? that did not look like fun!" a girly voice said

You freeze and slowly look up from the ground

you see a talking puppet with pinkish skin and blond hair that bounces as she rolls back and forth on her feet. Recognizing her after a good second as Julie, the most upbeat and hyper puppet from 'Welcome Home'. 

"Oh , I forgot to ask if you are ok! are you ok!? that look like it hurt and-" she pauses for a brief second as she stares at you. Before you could say anything she yells excitedly and flaps here hands" Your new!! Where are you from? wanna be friends!?of course you do!" she babbles and grabs your arm and pulls you up startling you with how easily she pulled you up.

Trying to gain balance from getting up so fast you started getting impatient"ok!" you say loudly she pauses and stares at you "look lady, I'm lost, tired and don't know where I'm at and I don't know who are" half truthful and half lying as you know who she is and where you are. you stare at her annoyed and tired wanting to be back in your soft sheet, asleep in bed. " Oh!" she gasp " I'm Julie Joyful and your in the neighborhood!" she exclaims upbeat and proudly. "Oo I know! I should introduce you to my best friend!" She grabs your hand and starts dragging you along as she skips. 

"Oi wait!" you stumble trying to keep up. She lets you go and walks a bit slower so your side by side with her. "soooo, where you from?" the says as she smiles and stares at you. stumbling over you words and stuttering to get answer out. Blurting the first the that came out of your mouth" i-uhm- down the street!" lying obviously but Julie doesn't seem to notice. "wowie! we are bestfriends and neighbors now!" You smile a bit at her calling you bestfriends when yall just met but you just shrugged your shoulder "yep" popping the 'p' you smile nervously .

 She gasp and starts dragging you again 'damn why is she so strong' you deadpanned. 

"were here!" she exclaims loudly and starts knocking continually on the door.

she took a step back and we stood there waiting for a answer. "uh- maybe he's no-" She starts knocking again while you realized your mistake and thankfully she didn't notice you saying he. You realized when she knocked the first time that this was frank's house. It was mostly green and yellow with the the garden in the front and occasional flower patch and planted pots.  Looking across the road you noticed a bright red and blue house.

Noticing the windows were open you tried squinting to see if you could see anything but pitch black. Focusing on the window you notice blue and wide eyes pop out from the darkness and felt a hand on your shoulder making you yelp. "oops sorry didn't mean to frighten you" she giggles and and drags you into the house with a now open door but nobody in sight.

" sit here!" she leads you to a chair and sits you down "I'll be right back!" The upbeat puppet wonders off to who knows where in the house. Left sitting in a strangers house, what better to do than snoop. Looking around you notice a cake that was was sitting, it was decorated in bright colors and faces of who you presume are the other puppet. Looking around you also notice the dozens of butterfly paintings, pictures, and figurines. Going to grab one of the butterfly figurines your hand glitches through the sculpture and and startling you pulled your hand back imminently. "Holy shit" staring wide eyed at your (s/c) hand as it twitches lightly. Hearing footsteps, you snap out of your thinking and deciding that is for future you to deal with and rushing back to the seat as quietly as you could.

"Julie! I told you not to disturb me while I'm butterfly watching!" A grumpy voice said and your its the one and only frank." yeaaaa" she said dragging the word out" but I have a new neighbor and bestfriend I want you to meet!" she giggles while she and a grey and tall puppet come into view.

Dragging the grey over towards the table im sitting at she grabs me and side hugs me. "This is our new neighbor and bestfriend-uh Oh I never got your name!" she scrambles and looking upset at her self .  "Names (y/n)" you say patting her head to calm her. she smiles widely and you almost have to look away from how bright she it. " This is (Y//N) frank! (Y/N this is my best friend frank or you can call him frowny pants" she giggles at the childish name while frank rolls his eyes.

"I did not know we had a new neighbor" he squints at you suspiciously 'na, i'm so done for' "Well duhhh! of course you did not know cause(N/N) just moved in!" Julie buts in saving you from your internal crisis and embarrassing yourself even more. you raise a eyebrow at the nickname and she giggles. Frank rolls his eyes at julie and reaches is hand out to shake yours. Shaking his hand you notice how fuzzy and soft he feels ' right, puppets' quickly reminding yourself and taking your hand back as yall re introduced yourselves without Julie this time.

"Oo! You should give us nicknames (N/N)! Oh oh! I need to introduce you to everyone else as well!"

"ok, introduce me to everyone bubbles" You shrug wanting to get it over with Julie coos at the nickname

"and stink stink as well" you smile mischievously and Julie burst out laughing while franks mouth drops at his nickname

Starting to get used to the puppets and open up, you can't help a feeling that your being watched. You recognize the feeling and the last time you felt it

Ḫ̵̨̯̼̲͕͍̅̆̑͋́͝ō̵̧̧̳̳̫͖̦̓́̀̒m̵͎̏̕͝ͅẽ̵̼̯̓͜?̵̨̛̖̦̖̯̪̩͔̍́͆́͛̚

-------------------------------------------

NOTES

Yee hope you likes this chapter! lol i wanna give them all stupid and cheesy nicknames cause they look like they would give each other horrible but funny nicknames. Introduced Julie And Frank cuz I'm saving the best for last, you don't have to worry though cause he's already seen you, cant you see him? 

Words:1273