Identified as a Hoe

-------------------------

Standing in a pitch black void you deadpanned "you gotta be fucking kidding"

 -------------------------

After falling asleep on the musty crusty bed you woke right back up hearing a loud scream. Looking around you notice this was not the bed you were in and in fact a void of some sort and you couldn't see shit. Freezing and feeling breaths on your neck you turn around trying to punch whatever is behind you. Nothing but a mirror. Now feeling like a dumbass trying to fight the air you put your focus back at the mirror and immediately put your hands in your pockets/hoodie.

The mirror was taller than you and had a colorful frame with it having swirls and drawings on it, other than the weird looking mirror everything else was normal as it could get in a void.  

*RRIINGG*

Jumping from the sudden noise, you turn around to see a red toy telephone, it looked like it was from the late 20th century. 'this is how people die in horror movies' you deadpanned and nervously went to pick it up. 'how the fuck is it ringing still? Bro I dont even know how these old as fuck phones work' getting more nervous from the echo in the void and the ringing you slowly pick the phone up and hold it to your ear.

Lifting a brow confused on what your supposed be listening to you start to hear faint breathing and a steady heart beat on the phone. Hearing something drop you look over to the mirror getting startled by your own reflection.

Looking at your reflection your heart stops. It was puppet version of you with the dropped phone by its feet. It had your e/c, h/c, s/c and the only difference was the puppet like texture of the thing. It wasn't looking at you but behind you and it slowly raised its arm and pointed behind you. Feeling a hand on your should you 'wake up'.

-------------------------

Gasping for air you fall out of the bed sweating. " what the fuck was that?  Was that" pausing for a second " thing supposed to be telling me something?" hearing a squeak you look over and see Plan B Berry aka'berry' staring at you judgmentally. Squinting  at him you say " what you looking at rat face" berry just continues to stare at you looking almost like he's deadpanning at you and your stupidity.Already forgetting the 'dream' as it slowly fades for your memory.

Getting up and picking the mouse and shoving him in your hood/pocket deciding he's coming with you for now on, 'not like he would have a say so meh' you shrug. Deciding to not stay in the musty house all day since one of the puppets were bound to look for you anyways so you walk out of the house not bothering to see if the door had a lock.

'I wonder if my family is looking for me? maybe I don't exist anymore. maybe I disappeared from that world?Dimension?Alternate Reality?' squinting at the ground,as you walk down the sidewalk, thinking about the possibility of being forgotten and jumping from one depressing topic to the next'

Noticing  two puppets up ahead, recognizing one as wally,and the other handing him envelopes. The other had orange 'skin' and big mail bag on his hip and a hat with a postcard on it. 'dauummm he thick-' "hello neighbor!" being cut off by Wally as he waves at you and the mailman looking puppet turns around to you and waves"Oh! you must be Y/N i've heard alot about you!" ' bro i just popped up here how you know me' sweating at his introduction

"oh yea just 'moved in' I guess"chuckling and kicking your feet at the dirt. " The names eddie! I'm the local neighborhood mailman, if you need anything delivered just inform me!" he says  and his eyes widened as he remembered something and started digging in his bag. Pulling a bright red envelope out he hands it to you. " Almost forgot to give this too! well it was nice to meet you neighbor but I have to get back to work!" He give you a hug before walking off.