Sweet Red

las bolas

------------------------------------------

Staring at the ceiling you sigh. " ew, cleaning" slowly sitting up from the cleaned bed you were laying on. After getting back to your 'house' you, oh so 'excitedly' made the house not look like someone was murdered in it.

You cleaned out the closet which was full of clothes that surprisingly fit you and looked clean so you just left them in there. You cleaned the bathroom which you absolutely hated and made you want to throw up cause ew. You went to look at  were the smell in the backyard was coming from but it just led to a hole in the back of the house that you were not going to go anywhere near so you just covered the hole with rocks and random stuff and quickly noped away from it.

Walking into the kitchen to get something to eat you notice the one and only Plane B Berry sitting there and staring at you angrily. Earlier that morning while cleaning you had accidently stepped on his tail and he was still pissy about. " what? I said I was sorry" crossing your arms and huffing at the upset mouse. He just does what he does best and stares. Then he lowly raises his paw high and flicks you off. You squint back at him and flick him off back" well it's your fault for being in the way" not wanting to admit it maybe was a little bit of your fault for not paying attention.

 You squint back at him and flick him off back" well it's your fault for being in the way" not wanting to admit it maybe was a little bit of your fault for not paying attention

He then scampers of to who knows where. Sitting in silence you realize how lonely you are. You haven't had much time to think about what happened or what's going on, either being distracted by 'neighbors' dragging you off or cleaning. Slowly falling to the ground and curling up into a ball in the kitchen on the verge of a break down. Will you ever be able to go home? Is anybody looking for you? Why does wally act like he knows you?

Feeling a small tap on your leg you look down with your eyes clouded with frustration tears. You see Berry holding up half eaten chocolate bar that definitely was not edible. Smiling slightly at the mouses attempt to lighten your mood. Berry crawls up to your lap and and sits there while you rant and cry for the next few hours. After a while you two sit in silence and soak the silent atmosphere of the house.

*tap tap tap*

Hearing tapping on the door startles you, confused on why someone is tapping on your door instead of knocking. Sitting there still in the silence planning on ignoring them because you did not want to deal with any body after ugly crying so much.

*tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap*

The abrupt tapping starts again and non stopping. Getting pissed off you set down the mouse that was on your lap. Slowly walking to the door and getting nervous at the continues tapping, it just stops completely once your in front of the door. Looking at the mouse by your feet and deadpanning at the look the mouse is giving, basically saying ' hurry and open it dumb bitch'.

Rolling your eyes you slowly peak your head out of the door and noticing no one was here. Slightly stepping out on the house you step on something. Letters. A whole fuck ton. There was a a big ass stack of blank red and pink letters. Squinting suspiciously and looking around to see if anyone is fucking with you."bitch why so many letters, i'm already getting bitches?" mumbling to yourself and snickering.

Picking them up from the pile they were in and going back inside not noticing the eyes around the corner staring at you softly.

Walking to the half cleaned kitchen you plop the letters debating on the counter you really want to open there. 'meh fuck it, it can't be too bad'

------------------------------------------

Staring at all the open letters you regret saying what you said. It can be this bad. You sign in exasperation at this letters also feeling creeped out. The red letters had scribbling, swirls, and drawings of you and someone holding hands but they were scribbled out so you couldn't tell who it was.

The red letters also had words written out everywhere and messily, like ' red means I love you' and more creepy shit. The pink letters were still creepy but more neat. They had stickers and glitter all over them. One of the pink letters exploded in glitter getting all over you " dude who needs that much fucking glitter" annoyed that now you have to change. setting the letters down you leave to change your hoodie/shirt. Coming back you freeze, stunned at the scene, or lack of scene. 

The letters were just gone. No glitter, or red and pink envelopes. Looking over at berry, he was sitting were the letters were. That didn't make any sense. Trying to figure out what happened and wondering if you just imagined everything and your going crazy berry takes this opportunity to leave and wander off somewhere. Standing in silence once again you squint at the spot were the the enveloped and letters were once were. "what the ever flying fuck is happening"

Rubbing the back of your neck confused, not wanting to make your poor and few brain cells hurt even longer you decided to deal with it later, it isn't harming you now you don't care to much.

(Kinda disappointed you didn't get to read the rest even if they were creepy.)

Deciding to head out and get some fresh air, you pump yourself up for the upcoming social interactions. Heading out the door you leave berry and go off to meet the other 'neighbors' you haven't introduced yourself too yet.

------------------------------------------

Berry watches you from the window and he turns around annoyed.

------------------------------------------

heyooo my children hows it goinnn finally got the next chapter out :D We gonna be meeting the rest of the neighbors next chapter so be ready for the socially awkward y/n😌

lol I think berry knows something we don't:)

Words of the day

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcM7THw/

Wrdz:1050