Sh¡t, I lost my glittery tampon

HOES IMA PUT A WARNING FOR SOME BLOOD/DEAD BODY SENSITIVITY IGHT, ITS AT THE END.     

  I warned yawl roaches😌

-----------------------------------

Wandering down the street in the dark, you huff. "Holy shit," you rub your face, sighing tiredly, hoping it would help you wake up. You walked in silence down the sidewalk, looking around you get an uncomfortable feeling. After going to the mall with Howdy (cough date cough), he insisted that he'd walk you home, but your stubborn ass said it would be fine. So now you're here, probably about to get murdered and in the dark.

You could only see a bit ahead of you, and of course, there were only like 2 side walk lamps every mile. I'm walking a bit faster to get home because you were about to shit yourself, and you didn't want to clean that. The lamps for some fucking reason were motion sensored and you seen this shit in horror movies and you ain't dealing with that shit.

Your ass starts booking it bc fuck that shit, seeing 'your' house you slow down. Until you hear the slight sound of a lamp turning on a little back behind you.

'Nope nope nope fuck this shit, I don't have balls for this shit they don't exist-'

You decide to not turn around to see what ever it is that's following you cuz you ain't a stupid hoe,sometimes.

Yea, you had a lot of random shit going through your head while running💀

'Nooo ima lose my rizz if I die bitch I can't die yet!'

'Godaum I've never ran this hard before not even p.e'

'Can I slow down a bit I'm tired asf- na nope that shit is still there'

' na swk totally fucked maqauce'

Nearly to your house you pushed as hard you can and burst through the door and shut is a fast as you can and slammed it shut. You were wheezing and coughing with snot and slobber running down your face, yea you haven't been active in a long time mostly lazing around, reading smut, or sleeping.

Reader POV

'Holy fuck I'm never running again' I was leaning against the wall trying not to throw up my guts up, I freeze though when I hear the slight lamp turning on. 'Aw he'll naw bitch' I grab some water and walk to my room hurriedly even though i wanted to peak through the window and see what it was. . I closed the door and put my ear to it to see if anything come into the house.

I hear a Slight creak on the wood behind me...

Back to Normal POV😩

You froze and your heart dropped as you stood there for a few moments trying to build up the confidence to defend yourself. Breathing in and out you eye broom next you. You move as fast as you can and grab the broom and were about to wack whatever was in the room with you till you hear a loud *squeak*.

You gasp and drop the broom. "BERRY?! YOUR ALIVE!"  You rush up the berry and squeeze him carefully, like damn bitch, you thought he died.
He squeaked and you set him down and he started pointing to the dark corner in the room.

You squinted at the corner " bitch what are you seein cause I ain't seeing shit." Berry just squeaks angrily and points more aggressively at the corner. You just glance at the corner still not seeing anything, cuz u a blind bitch.

Rolling your eyes at berry you carefully pick him up while he huffs and looks like he's gonna look for a good cliff. Flopping on the bed you sign and stare at the ceiling, tracing random patterns trying to fall asleep.