Gimme that ass

hoes and furry's here's yalls new chapter

-----------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Y/N is busy!There going to that new cafe with me!" Julie said and smiled sweetly at you while her voice was laced with aggravation as she grabbed your hand. Wally was standing there with wide eyes and a smile but more calm and threatening than friendly."oh? well Y/N promised that we would go on a panic together, I was going to introduce baranby to them, isn't that right?" He tugged on your other hand and he turned to you."nuh huh liar!" julie shouted Those two argued while you stood there awkwardly and about to make a break for it. "well Y/N likes me better so of course they'd go with me instead of a lame picnic" Julie flaunted while Wally stared at her intensely "right Y/N?!" she  whined and her and wally turned to you, only to find where yo had been previously empty.

Yeaaa you noped the fuck out of there and ,indeed, made a break for after slipping your hands out of there grasp. yea, you did not want to deal with clingy, short puppets. Chewing on a cookie you got from poppy earlier after stopping by her barn to chat she asked you if you could get some supplies at 'howdy's'. She gave you a list of a few thing on you went on your way and you ended up running into Julie and Wally so that's how that started. You  wander towards a building with a big 'Howdy's Place' sign after a while lost cause your sense of direction is complete shit.  

Opening the door you hear a 'ding'. You see a puppet with four arms & legs, green skin, and antenne looking things. Shrugging at the weird appearance you pop the rest of the cookie in your mouth and pray you won't embarrass yourself.  "Ah- uh hello?" 'Damn i'm already embarrassing myself and I i've only said three words' Sulking internally you watch him look at you surprised from behind the counter.

"My! you must be the new neighbor!" he  grabs your hand with all four of his  in anticipation. "eh-haha yea. I was coming by to meet you at get some stuff for poppy" You shuffle nervously and pull out the list after he let your hands go. His eyes lit up when he said when you said you were coming to meet him and he takes the list from you gently. "alrighty i'll go gather these thing for ya!" with a wink he goes somewhere off somewhere in the store out of your sight.

   You stand near the counter waiting for him to come back you hear a 'ding'. Looking over y to the door you see eddie come in. Eddie's eyes light up when he spots you standing. "Y/N! It's good to you again! I was wondering when you would show up again" he exclaims with small blush.

"hey eddie, it good to see ya" slightly relaxing at eddie's friendly aura and fidgeting with your hoodie strings( or whatever you fidget with🤗) y'all talked for a bit with eddie mostly doing the talking and you standing there humming and nodding and everyone once a while  speaking up awkwardly. 

Honestly compared to the others howdy and eddie sem the most barrable for you to hang out with for a long while and maybe Julie if she stops dragging you like a rag doll and squeezing you. You shutter at the thought of getting another death hug from Julie, not that you don't her or her hugs but you like being able to breathing. Oh, and poppy, she bakes the best cookies.                

    Eddie pauses is is ranting and glances at his watch "well i got some mail to deliver but I have something for you before I go Y/N!" his ears and cheeks turn red as he shoved a envelope in your hands and rushes out of the store saying a quick goodbye.        

Looking down at the slightly crumpled up envelope,this one is different colors instead of the classic red letters you've gotten and it had 'From Frank and Eddie' on the front it.'dude, why'd he even come into a store if he ain't getting anything?' raising a eyebrow at the direction eddie went. Howdy comes from around a corner exclaiming he has your stuff. Shoving the letter in your pocket so future you can deal with it you walk over to Howdy. 

"Here's your items!" he hands you a bag then hands you a bright red apple, you raise a eyebrow at him since apples were not on the list of what poppy needed. " Don't worry its from me! Everything is  100% off"   'how the fuck is this place still here-' "Thanks howdy" Howdy chuckles " No problem! If ya need anything I'll be inchin around" he chuckles at his joke while you deadpanned and sighed threw your nose at the shitty joke. Bidding him a goodbye you leave with a apple in hand and towards poppy's barn. 

    After you walked off oblivious of what's to happen, the  store and the places around glitch in and out and look fallen apart every few second but seem to go back to normal as the flowers around wilted.                                                                                                                                             

-----------------------------------------------------

yellow my children, this chapter was a little bit shorter but we got howdy😌 ngl him and poppy be a bit underrated. Lol I pay to see Julie and Wally in a fist fight ngl

Also here's a pic from when I played vr chat as wally,  lmao I chased children around and I made some little girl cry cuz she got scared of wally oop

Also here's a pic from when I played vr chat as wally,  lmao I chased children around and I made some little girl cry cuz she got scared of wally oop.💀 Lmao vr chat is so fuckin fun bro XD

Also spoilers there's gonna be a special easter chapter :D