Such Lovely Neighbors (part 1)

As you and Julie continue your way down the sidewalk and the next house down looks like a barn turned into a cottage and you can see a large friendly bird person and you know from that pamphlet that she must be poppy. She seems to be sanding down the wooden steps of her porch.

"Hiya poppy! i got our new neighbor with me, I'm giving them introductions to everyone before the production tonight! Um... what are you doing exactly?" Julie chuckles.

"Oh! Well hello there neighbor its such a wonderful pleasure to meet you, although embarrassing for you to see me in the middle of sanding my porch, i just worry about splinters!" Poppy exclaimed.

"Not a worry Poppy, splinters are the worst now aren't they" Julie replied

"I second that opinion, its very nice to meet you Poppy, i cant wait to get to know you better" you said.

"I cant wait either dear soon to be buddy, I wont keep you long as I'm in the middle of sanding but ill be sure to see you later tonight!" poppy said as she continued her sanding mission.

"See ya later Poppy! Don't sand yourself away now ya hear! ha ha!" Julie laughed

"Cya!" you said smiling.

Your enjoying yourself and the neighborhood so far. It friendly and and safe, a dream come true. Your thoroughly enjoy Julie's upbeat personality and fun nature. It makes everything just so much more Joyful. Ironic as its her last name isn't it, she has a name that perfectly suits her and its marvelous. As you continue walking and her skipping you reach the post office of the neighborhood.

 As you continue walking and her skipping you reach the post office of the neighborhood

Julie skips a lil farther ahead to grab the door and hold it open for your entry.

"After you Y/N!" she says with a goofy smile.

You curtsy, going along with the goofy vibe which earns you a giggle and big smile. As you continue into the post office you see Eddie dear behind the counter filling a mail bag and stacking a few packages on the counter looking as if he is preparing to do a round of deliveries. His image from the pamphlet doesn't do his broad shoulders and muscular build justice. You take note that working wit mail could be a good workout for you if you ever need it.