Such Lovely Neighbors (part 2)

As the two of you approach the corner store you question how a neighborhood could thrive just fine off a small store, it couldn't possibly have everything everyone needed. You go to open the door and are amazed that, in fact, it was much larger on the inside then outside. Practically impossible, which left you astonished. It was almost like a cutesy Walmart were it had a huge variety of items. Just about anything you could need. Everything in the store was, as you would assume, colorful and cheery. Every isle organized and straight as if straight from a commercial. You admire the tasteful design of the store.

"Oh your always frowning, would it kill you to liven up a bit more? haha" Your look over at the counter to see Howdy from the pamphlet behind it. He was the equivalent of a man caterpillar with his extra set of arms and legs. He was quite tall and had a surprisingly welcoming voice. 

On the other side of the counter you see frank from the pamphlet, he stands out in the colorful store due to his grey hue

On the other side of the counter you see frank from the pamphlet, he stands out in the colorful store due to his grey hue. He's frowning, but its not so much as an upset frown as much as it unjust a resting face frown. 

"I don't ALWAYS frown, butterflies and, while few, other tings as well make me smile Eddie" He sounds monotone pardon when he says butterflies

"Howdy there, Howdy! and Hiya Frank!" Julie says grinning at her clever pun. 

"Oh well hello there Julie patootie (pa-too-tea) its nice to see ya, Oh! and you must be the new neighbor Y/N! its such a pleasure to meet ya!" He stretches all four of his hands over the counter towards you. "pick whatever hand or all! its a pleasure regardless lil lady" He chuckles and give a very friendly grin.

"Ah yes, Welcome to home Y/N, I'm happy to make your acquaintance. I hope we can become good neighbors and that you'll enjoy your new life here." Frank says, his voice implying a joyful note with the hint of a grin at his lips.

"The pleasure is all mine, I hope we can all become great friends" you say shaking all of Howdy's hands and chuckling slightly. "your store is quite lovely, and so much bigger on the inside then I thought it would be!" 

"Why thank you, I take a lot of pride in my store, I keep it up and running in tip top shape, I have just about anything you could need at a deal you just cant beat! And I'm going to guess since your a bit new around these parts you may need a part time job to afford groceries and various fun things, once your all settled in come have a chit chat with me and I'm sure we can work something out!" He gives you a toothy grin and a thumbs up.

"I certainly will thank you so much!!" Your excited finding how everything is going so smoothly and your already have a job offer, what else could you wish for.

"Ah by the way Miss Y/N, At my humble house i have quite the nice library, feel free to stop by at any time to borrow books so long as they are returned just as they were, and your nice to the butterflies." Frank said as he grabbed his bag of items from the counter after he finished cashing out. "Now I must bid you adieu, lots of preparing for tonight" and with that he left the store.

"Well for such a grey fellow he is quite nice, all this talk about the show tonight has me excited!" 

"Everyone excited!" Julie said looking at howdy.

"Well why wouldn't they be, everyone is part of the show, and its directed by the star herself, Sally! Homes very own star." Howdy even seemed excited. You three continue with some idle chit chat as the sun starts to slowly set in the distance. By the time You look out the window you see the sky filled with hues of orange, gold, and pinkish purple. The forest outline blackened from the last golden streams of sunlight breaking through their branches, almost completely engulfed. You, Julie, and howdy pick up the bags of snacks and drinks and leave the store and start heading towards where the production will be held. As you walk and the sky gets darker you can notice a bunch of brightly colored and strung up lights around a cute stage. The closer you get the louder a group of collective voices fill the air along with clanks and thuds of what you can only assume are the final touches of the set. In front of the stage were some wooden foldable chairs with balloons ties to the arm rests. You see the back of whom you assume to be sally pointing and ordering people you cant see behind the curtains. 

You three walk over to a pop up table towards the side and set up the various snacks and drinks you brought. Howdy was meticulously making sure it was organized and sorted nicely as if this small table was a mini store. It made you chuckle. Julie rushes around the grassy area to quickly pluck a few wild flowers or adorn the table with. When the three of you are done you step back and look at your artist display of what was supposed to be a simple refreshment table, but was instead a snacking feast worth of kings.

 When the three of you are done you step back and look at your artist display of what was supposed to be a simple refreshment table, but was instead a snacking feast worth of kings

"Id say its worth for the production!" Julie said causing all three of you to laugh. you turn around to the chairs and see Frank and poppy. 

"Well hello again I hope your excited!" Poppy said happily taking a seat, Frank Nods and also takes a seat. You three also take a seat between Julie and Howdy and pick up small talk with everyone. After a few moments Eddie walks up.

"Hello there everyone! I hope we are all ready for a marvelous time, especially you Y/N as the production is made just for you!" Eddie said as he took the other seat next to Julie wrapping an arm around her causing her to blush. She leans her head against his shoulder. 

"Excited doesn't even begin to describe it! I cant believe how wonderful everyone is, even though there's still a few I have yet to meet, I'm sure they're just as wonderful as you all, it warms my heart and soul to no end" you say feeling a sense of gratefulness and pure happiness.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, NEIGHBORS ALIKE! WE ARE PERFORMING THIS LOVELY THREATER PRODUCTION DIRECT BY YOURS TRUELY IN HONOR OF HOMES NEWEST RESIDENT, Y/N!" Sally said almost shining underneath the lights of the stage. She's quite radiant and seems to perfectly fit in the environment of theatre.  

"AND WITH THAT LET THE SHOW BEGIN!" Sally says with a pop of confetti

END OF SUCH LOVELY NEIGHBORS PART 2, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE PRODUCTION!

while I may not have received much support pardon a friend of mine or two ill still continue as it makes me happy :) hopefully along the way more will enjoy it as well! the next part may be out tomorrow, but if not then the day after! <3