A Marvelous Production

Sally, what can only be described as a star herself, seemingly glowing under the various colors from the spot lights and assortment of string lights strung up anywhere possible. The confetti settles onto the ground of the stage as she takes a moment for the applause that had erupted to quiet down before continuing.

"I may as well be the one to start this off since I am the one currently up here. I'm Sally, homes very own radiant star! The Best in theater and anything involving the stage! Acting! Singing! You name it! My love for antics and adventure hold no bounds, and I'm happy to say I'm glad to have you as a neighbor Y/N, I hope we get to be quite chummy pals!" With that she runs off stage to push into view a large trunk full of various costumes. "Think of this production as a talent show in which we will demonstrate something we are talented at, the first step into getting to know everyone better and becoming true friends!" She gives a quick bow. She proceeds to do various impressions as she dresses up in costumes to match from Michael Jackson to Elmo to -insert whomever you like idk T^T-. After awhile she gives big bow earning her a loud applause from everyone especially you.

 After awhile she gives big bow earning her a loud applause from everyone especially you

Credit to @pastafreak16(tik tok)

"Thank you, Thank you!" She says with the biggest smile. "And with that id like to pass the stage floor to Homes very special lady, Julie Joyful! Get up here Silly!" Sally exits to go back stage to help with any future performances to make sure the rest of the production continues smoothly. Julie jumps up excitedly and scurries up onto the stage.

"Hi, Hello! Its me Julie, but everyone knows that already hehe. My talent Id say is in causing smiles, games, and a mastery in flowers! None of those are easy to present on a stage however so ill wow everyone on with my amazing jump roping skills!" Sally's hand shoots from behind the curtain holding a rainbow jump rope in which Julie grabs excitedly. Julie proceeds to jump rope gradually getting faster and faster. All of a sudden she starts doing amazingly cool tricks and makes you ponder how in gods name she isn't in a taggled mess on the floor. After a few minutes she too takes a bow as everyone applauds.

"Eddie Dear its your turn!" Julie says hoping off stage and returning to her seat next to you

"Eddie Dear its your turn!" Julie says hoping off stage and returning to her seat next to you. She turns to you and gives a large smile and a giggle to accompany.