3) New Alliances or New Enemies

The Village recontruction is going great. Kaijin and the three dwarves brothers made clothings, tools and built more houses. So, I was in one of the house in the village and watches Rimuru cast a body double spell which it turns out that Rimuru creeps out for his adult female form. It resembling Shizu -San. Am I going to tell him that in his normal form it's already look like Shizu san more? Nope not at all.

Since he is human like he asked me to make a butterbeer which in this case I mean ingredients to make it. Well, we are out to explore and that's when Rimuru thinking about food and planing to make some rice field.

Our path was stopped by Rigur's and the Goblins who are going to hunt for the feast tonight along with the tempest wolves since Rimuru have tastebuds as human now. No wonder he wants me to make butterbeer. And then there Gobta...

"Are you going to eat with us today?" The little gremlin called Gobta asked.

So me and Rimuru nods proudly. Now this is the part that I'm going to say it's make me feel uncomfortable.

"If you eat alot, I wonder if your boobs will get bigger..."

Rimuru nods and he realized what Gobta said and together me and Rimuru kicked that gremlin to the otherside of the village.

Rigur's apologise before explaining that he and his group including the gremlin will go out hunting for a grade-A bulldeer. Me and Rimuru think of the image as a deeer mix with a bull. Now it's my chance to get some ingredients so I asked Rigur and his groups to gather the ingredient I needed and they will go and get it.

After they left the village me and Rimuru test our strong skills in Veldora's cave/ prison. Good thing that we trust Ranga to go with them so there's nothing to worry.

"Lord Rimuru! Lady Y/N!" Ranga thought communication with me and Rimuru.

We rushed to the place of the battle and see that the gremlin called Gobta got slash but the wound is not that deep. Rimuru splash the healing potion to him. We see that the attacker are 6 orgres.

"Show us who you're really are, evil majin!" The Red skin Ogres said. If my guess is not wrong then he is the youing master of the Ogres.

"Huh?" Rimuru asked in confusion.

"Hey, hang on! What do you just called me?" Rimuru once again asked.

"Enslaving monsters is not a feat just any human can accomplish." The Young master of the Ogres continues.

"Huh?" This time I asked in confusion.

"You hide your appearance and suppress your aura, but it won't work!" The Young master of the Ogres yelled once again.

"Reveal your identity." The Old Ogres yelled and he is the one who cuts Rimuru's arms but Rimuru have a fast regeneration and he is a slime so he can't get killed easily. My brother can shapeshift of course he can't get hurt. It's like cutting a slime. Sadly, my brother is a soft slime so any weapon can't effects him at all.

"For mastermind is to approach us himself is most convinient." The blue haired Ogres said.

(Yikes! but my identity is just a lovable slime...) Rimuru thought.

What the hell are they talking about my brother is just a gluttanous slime who eats and gain power from whatever he kills and eat. He is just an adorable blob of cold slime.

The ogres didn't listen and said that my brother enslaved a powerful elf which is me and destroyed their village. In which part they meant by enslaves. Me and Rimuru are sibling since our last world. Sadly, we died at the time and come to this world together. I reincarnated as an elf and he reincarnated as a slime.