7) Octagram.

After Veldora and Ifrit got a new body they arrive at Jura Tempest Federation. There the citizens tell them that they can feel their presence. When introduces no one belives it. howerver arrives Treyni and shows her respect to her lord and Ifrit. 

Everyone got surprised and showed their respect to their lord. The citizens of celebrate their lord arrival. We explains to Benimaru and Rigurd to why he kept this as secret and how he released Veldora. For me some people knows Ifrit so I think I'm okay also Ifrit gets along with other people very well.  At the celebration Rimuru and Benimaru have to eat Shion's food but find out it actually tastes good becouse of her new Ultimate Skill she got as a gift. After the celebration, Rimuru plans with Three Beastkeeteers to save Demon lord Carrion and to defeat the Demon Lord Clayman. He also appointes Diablo, Shuna, Shion, and Gabiru. While the meeting is going on the Dwarf king Gazel Dwargo arrives and tells them that The Falmuth army will attack them. So, he bought reinforcements. We explains to him that we has already taken care of it and I brought the head of that one b*tch that accused Gobzo as a proved now they believe and scared of me.

"Oh! Senoir Brother, you can take this a trophy." I said while grabing the head and show it to King Gazel. Yes I called him senior brother.

"No, thank you! I appreciated it." My Senoir Brother refuses.

"Does anybody want this? No?" I asked and no reponse until...

"Wait, my lady and Mistress can I have it?" Mei Mo replied to me.

"Sure here you go!" I cheerfully said before throwing that head to Mei Mo.

"Thank you." She said before dashing away grabing Ifrit as well.

While the conversation is going on Erald Grimewald, Archduke of Sorceror's Dynasty Sarion arrives and when he hears Rimuru's name he starts to attack him. I think Erald acted on false assumptions and accused Rimuru of deceiving his daughter after he learned of her association with a demon lord. At that time Eren arrives and apologizes to for his father's action by an annoyed Eren bonk his head with her magic staff.

Erald feeling responsible for his daughter having a part in Rimuru's demon lord ascension, he established friendly relations with my brother. 

The meeting between monsters' and foreign leaders begins. The new arrivals express shock at Veldora and Ifrit's revival, with Fuze in particular fainting. King Gazel and Erald request a private talk with us, placing the meeting on hold. After Rimuru explains the events leading up to now, Erald takes responsibility for his nation being involved in the creation of a demon lord (Eden's fairytale), and promises friendly relations with Tempest. The four of us fabricate a story on the Falmuth army's disappearance to feed the public as the work of Veldora. He said he doesn't mind us having to use his bad reputation. The break ends, and the meeting is resumed. The awake Fuze is shocked when he hears Rimuru fought Hinata Sakaguchi. They continue discussing the topic a bit longer as Rimuru begins to wonder who sold him out to Hinata, and from the circle of people that know of his history with Shizu-san, only Yuuki comes to mind. Raphael reaffirms this suspicion. Rimuru is snapped back to reality by and bickering and puts a stop to it.

That's it! I'm going to end the f*ck out of Yuuki but first the children and Leon Cromwell came first. I look around and see a gigantic empty space where the school could've be build so as the dormetory. I think of the plan of the school in my mind. As the meeting deciding the fate of the Great Jura Forest continues, Lamrys makes a sudden appearance and carries with her an ominous warning regarding the fate of Tempest. I knew therew'sa something wrong with him and his secretary.

"This country...Tempest is doomed to fall!" Lamrys said in hurried.

"Wha...What did you said?!" Me, Rimuru, Shion and Veldora shouted at the same time.