5) Teachers on Duty.

Life is going great as Artist, Novelist, Musician and a Princess. My novels under the pen name Saori Tempest have a lot of copies and one of the popular ones are: The Promise of the Heaven, My beloved Lord, The Forbidden Love of the Sun and more. As Ithaqua I uploaded songs like ODD FUTURE (Originally by UVERWORLD and the Openning of the season 3 of MHA), Kyouran Hey Kids!! (Originally by THE ORAL CIGARETTES), Born This Way (Originally by Lady Gaga), Mic Drop (Originally by BTS). All the songs that I releases almost becomes Tempest National Anthem.

Currently, Rimuru is checking in on Vesta's progress. Firstly Vesta has built a long-distance communication type crystal that allows him to stay in touch with Dwargon. Secondly, the Dwarven scientist has succeeded in reverse engineering Rimuru's potion-making techniques. Healing potions made from Hipokute Herbs using Dwarven techniques can at best only achieve 98% purity whereas Rimuru's potions have achieved 99% purity.

That 1% means that Rimuru's potion, Full Restore, can achieve full restoration, meaning that just coming into direct contact with it will heal you even if you are on the brink of death including regrowing lost limbs. Compare the Greater Restore of the dwarfs which can only heal your wounds, it will not restore your body back to the condition that it was in before it got injured. Now with his new equipment, Vesta can make Full Restore too.

Now that they've created the potion the question becomes what to do with it, though the feat of making Full Restore is impressive its benefits apply only to a very niche consumer. Vesta, however, suggests they simply take the same approach that Dwargon has for years: Water the potion down and sell it as greater restore and lesser restore in far greater Quantity.

Though a grateful Vesta is happy to help as Rimuru is leaving the Cave he spots an explosion go off in the middle of his city. Asking a severely wounded Rigurd what happened the Goblin King explains that yet another diplomatic envoy has arrived in town, this one behaving as if he already owned the area and struck down Rigurd when told otherwise, which resulted in Milim's fiery retaliation.

Once he's awake the envoy introduces himself as Phobio and he is there on assignment from the Demon Lord Carrion. With a pacified Milim on standby, Rimuru attempts to enter negotiations with Phobio, though the Beastman looks down upon the 'lowly slime' Rimuru does point out that he's stronger than Phobio and he controls over 30% of the Jura Forest.

Meaning that if Phobio doesn't correct his behavior then he will be single handily responsible for inciting war against his own people. Thus Phobio cuts to the chase: he's there as a talent scout for his master's army, specifically looking for the Majin that defeated the Orc Lord. Having obtained the information he wanted Rimuru tells Phobio to leave.

They can't go around killing envoys and they can't let him stay, so if his master wants an alliance with him he'll either have to come personally or send someone with manners. Thus Phobio leaves muttering words of revenge. Rimuru questions Milim on what she knows about Carrion, to which Milim claims that she can't say as she made a promise with the other Demon Lords not to interfere with them.

Having just informed Rimuru that she is hiding something and there are other Demon Lords involved, Rimuru is able to coax more information out of Milim with a promise of having a weapon made for her and with the understanding that he will use the information she gives him to stay out of the business of other Demon Lords which eventually succeeds.

I then runs into the library which is my personal archieves and knowledge from my last world. I will be the one who records the whole history of Tempest from that day forth. The new visitor arrived also an aquiantance like Eren. She is a Sorceror Elf.

*Y/N's Library*