Part-6 World War III

As you know that our Sid heard whatever Avneet said to him... So let's continue

AK- yes... you are a typical Rude uncle...

SN- do u even know with whom are you speaking with??

AK- yes I know and wait...wait how dare you to speak with me in that manner do you even have an idea who am I?? I am one and only sister of Mr. Mudgalkar... so better talk to me properly...

SN- oh shut up u immatured dumb fellow who believe in love... u didn't saw the world completely... when you will see you will understand what is this world...!!!

AK- no, no none has seen this world more than you only you have seen.... And how dare you to say me immatured dumb... you idiot...!!!

SN- shut up

AK- you shut up... Don't you know how to speak with a woman??

SN- I know very well... atleast better than you...

SM- what the hell happened guys why you both are shouting like this??

AK (going behind Sumedh)- bro you know?? He said me immatured dumb?? Your friend is typical, rude and idiot uncle... you only say am I immatured...

SM- yes...

AK- what!!??

SM- I mean Sid you shouldn't have said her this...

SN- but she started... you know she said me rude uncle...

SM- you shouldn't have said this to him Avni...

AK- you can only see my mistakes as if he is your sister I am not (started Dramatic weeping)

SN- correction to me done... I am male I can't be sister I am his brother...

SM- yes, it's true...

AK- you go I won't talk to you...

SM- aree... Avni wait... Shit now she will cry

SN- huh!! (went)

SM- it feels like World war III

(Author- yeah it is...

SM- you could have resisted it... but you didn't...

Author- yes... but a love story without conflict isn't possible right??

SM- what do u mean??

Author- shut up... now it's my time not to answer you...

SM- aree... gajab bezatti...

Author- even I felt bad too... You know what time revolves...

SM- true)

Leaves the place...

Bye sakhis meet you soon with a new part (Part- 7 Can Sense Something Bad)

Do vote, comment, follow and share to other...