Part 10 The truth!!

Mallika Pov-

As he said I went to his room... he was not there... I was looking at our pictures ... suddenly I heard the opening sound of the door... it was he....

SM- very eager to know about me?? (gave a smirk)

MS- tell what you want to say...

SM- ok madam... but at first let me tell you a story...

Long time ago there lived a 15 years old beautiful pretty girl... she was very kind hearted and extrovert girl... she shares everything with everyone very easily... she gets along with others very easily...

She had a best friend... and her bestie's family loved her a lot... but who knew everything was fake...

One day the girl had late night tuition... and she met her bestie's father... he asked her that he would drop her at her house safely... the girl agreed...

How fool she was...

The f***ing man took her to an abandoned place and raped her... (at last he shouted... his eyes were red, tears were visible and also his veins which came out due to anger...)

(a lone tear fell from Mallika's eyes)

She whispered Sitakshi...

SM- yes... Sitakshi... she was my sister... and you know who was that man?? It was your father Mr. Singh...

You know because of your father my sister tried to attempt suicide several times... but for sake of god somehow I saved her...

Now its time for revenge Miss Singh... you are just left with today from tomorrow you will feel the life in hell...

Tears escaped from her eyes...

MS- you are right everything happened for me... if I were not in her life nothing would happened like this... nothing would have happened it was all my fault all...

(he didn't knew but unwantedly he stabbed her on her soft place... all this years she tried to forget this incident but she can't coz of his guilt... but today she felt more guilty...)

SM- if you think that you will say emotional things to me and I will melt that's not gonna happen... so stop your drama...

Mallika immediately took a knife which was on the table and in a blink of his eyes she cut her hand... blood started oozing from her hand...

SM- shit!! Mallika...

MS- Sumu...

(she fainted on his hand)

(Author:- Aree yaar ye kya hogaya....?? Jaldi comment mein batao ki next kya likhe... pata nhi kya kya likhe jar ahi hu... so pls... give some hints...)

Aur haa like, vote aur follow bhi karna... I need 8 followers and after that I will update...