Part 11 nightmare

A girl was forcefully dragged by her brother into a room... she asked for help to her mom who was there, watching everything and supporting her brother... he locked the door and was about to touch her inappropriately but she somehow managed a blade and hurt his neck... she didn't expect that the cut will be so deep that it can take his life too after all he was her brother whom she loved....

She cried...

MS- nooooo!!!! (shouted she... who was really horrified by her nightmare she stated panting)

SM- are you ok?? (he said with concerned) what happened? (he asked handing her a glass of water...)

MS- ye...yeah... am.... Ok (she said)

He understood that something was wrong with her but didn't force her to speak up...

SM- take rest... (he concernedly made her lay and creased her hair with love)

She fell asleep soon...

SM (in mind) something is there that I don't know and I need to know it...

Next morning...

She was resting when suddenly Sidneet arrived....

AK- hi! (awkwardly)

SN- why are you speaking in such an awkward manner...

AK- ofc I would feel awkward my brother kidnapped a girl and I am saying her hi... isn't it too awkward??

SN- huh!

(they were talking softly but everything was heard by her...)

MS- u don't need to feel awkward... treat me as your friend...

Sidneet- but I need a sister...

(both looked at each other)

Sid- she is my sister....

Avni- no she is mine

Sid- no

Avni- yes

Sid- no

Avni- yes

(mallika looked at them with a disbelieve)

Suddenly Sumedh entered-

SM- what's going on??

(avni going towards him)

AK- bro Mallika is my sister isn't she???

SN- you have brother so I need a sister...

(going towards Mallika and holding her hand)

AK- I have brother not sister...

SM- just shut up you both (he shouted and the rest three flinched) sid, avni is immatured but you I didn't expect this from you...

SM- get out right now...

AK- but...

SM- I said get out... she is ill and there is no need of any drama... just get out... 

do vote guys and pls follow....😣