Part 9 Meeting with each other for the First time

Mallika's Pov-

As I woke up I saw that I am in a lighted room... maybe the hero saved me... I slowly stood up... huh!! Such a big room...

I was looking at the paintings on the wall... and suddenly my eyes went to the pin board on the wall where I saw different pictures of mine... there were many pictures maybe some of them even I don't have... not only mine but also my parents and brother's pic was there... but why?? Is he villain???

...............

Sumedh's pov-

As I entered the room I found her staring at the clip board confusedly.... Maybe she understood who am i...

Now Miss Singh your punishment starts...

..................

SM- Welcome, welcome to hell Miss Singh...

MS- why have you kidnapped me?

SM- that's a quite long story... will tell you some other day... now come it's too late... come for dinner...

MS- do I look fool to you?? I'm not going anywhere....

SM- I thought you are not a fool... but now I think I was wrong you are a fool... you don't know me girl... I don't oil people...

MS- u haven't introduced yourself to me... how will I know you??

SM- oh! I am Sumedh... Sumedh Mudgalkar...

MS- what!!??? You are a mafia...

He nodded his head....

MS- why have u kidnapped me?? (said in a rude voice...)

SM- oh come on.... If you are so interested, then first have the dinner then come to me.... Now I am very hungry... come downstairs...

MS (in mind)- idiot!! He found a nice way to feed me... but why he is caring about me.... It shouldn't bother him if I don't eat...

...............

They went downstairs and had their dinner....

(Author- If u are asking me about sidneet then let me confirm you that Avni had a party and Sid had a meeting so he would have his dinner outside only...)

...................

For today this much...

My school has reopened and I have lots of homework to do so I will update either every Friday or Saturday....

Love to all my Sakhis and Sakhas...

Bye

Do not forget to vote and follow...

At least 9 votes needed...