CHAPTER FIFTH TEEN

Mon's POV

Suddenly Khun Sam Speak to us

"Excuse me for a while"

Khun Sam suddenly pulled me out of the restaurant

"Hey where are we going?" She didn't say something

"What the f*ck you were doing Mon?"

"Doing what?"

"seriously you don't know? I'm not stupid so I can't see your every move"she said angrily to me

"I don't know what you're saying! And in fact Mr. Krik invited me so why am i here"

"that's not what I'm talking about"

"Then what?"

"you know that krik is engaged to me why are you flirting with him because of what i did to you and now you are taking revenge on me?" Wth she's talking about im pissed rn.

"why are you thinking about me if I don't do it and you don't love each other"

"That's enough! are you sure you don't know? I'm not blind so I can't see what you're doing you're so happy You didn't even think I was in front of you."

"yes you are not blind but what you feel for me is vague that I don't know why you ignore me and treat me like that again"

"Treat what huh?"

"I won't say it because you know what's going on!"

"Simply because i get jealous when krik is around you!"

"I don't know about you, Khun Sam, you're jealous but you're just letting me go like that, it means you want someone else to steal me"

"I don't want you to know that, you just don't know what situation I'm in"

"Then what is it!"

"I can't say it I'm sorry Mon"

"You really mean it?" She so serious rn

"Y-yes"

"Didn't you tell me that we should be open to each other, where are the words you said to me that you are holding on to?"

"I lost my words Mon I'm sorry"

"you can tell me Khun Sam I will listen"

"Grandmother caught us that we were seeing each other and Nita told her giving a bunch of pictures of ours"

"The one who's blackmailed me?"

"Yup She is and Grandmother hates it want me to avoid you"

I don't know what to say....

"I'm sorry Mon if i betrayed you and not fighting for you"

"It's okay Khun Sam besides were not Girlfriends you're still courting me" I see sadness in her eyes

"Mon"

"We should not seeing each other again"

"No I can't do that"

"Yes you can" then she hugged me

"I'm used to seeing and being with you"

"I'm sorry Khun Sam i will be selfish this time I can't let you to get trouble with me"

"It won't happen"

"Don't be stubborn, I don't want your grandmother to lose trust in you"

"Don't leave me please"

"Who said that I'm going to leave you?" She was surprised

"What you were talking about?"

"I'm saying that even if I leave, I'm still here for you, so take me out of work"