PART EIGHTEEN

Krik's POV

Ringggggg~~~

Who's this? immediately check my phone to know who's calling me.

it's Grandma! wtf

"Hello Grandma!"

"Krik I want to tell you something" i gulped.

"About what?"

"You need to answer this properly and honestly if I don't depose you from your position" then she ended.

am i in danger? i didn't do anything! arghhh I don't know what to think because I didn't do anything wrong

Wait. is this all about Sam?
Is that why he is angry because of Sam or me? It is unclear to me because I am clean and I have done nothing wrong with her.

Flashback

i was about to call Sam but i saw her with Mon and i hide myself to know their conversations

"Didn't you tell me that we should be open to each other, where are the words you said to me that you are holding on to?" what she's talking about?

"I lost my words Mon I'm sorry"

"you can tell me Khun Sam I will listen"

"Grandmother caught us that we were seeing each other and Nita told her giving a bunch of pictures of ours" a-are they lovers??

"The one who's blackmailed me?"

"Yup She is and Grandmother hates it want me to avoid you"

"I'm sorry Mon if i betrayed you and not fighting for you" Wow I'm a fool at the time they could be lovers, my suspicion was right!

"It's okay Khun Sam besides were not Girlfriends you're still courting me" I see sadness in her eyes

"Mon"

"We should not seeing each other again"

"No I can't do that"

"Yes you can" then Sam hugged mon

"I'm used to seeing and being with you" Srsly Sam how could you not tell this one to me!

"I'm sorry Khun Sam i will be selfish this time I can't let you to get trouble with me"

"It won't happen" I left before they see me wtf Sam it's not possible because what if someone sees you, you don't know what will happen if she finds out.

End of flashback

I should have called sam to warn her about what was going to happen

I took my phone and dialed her number
answer my call Sam! Damn it!

we have a big problem to face that I'm sure grandma knows all about you and mon

Grandma's POV

I can't believe what Sam did to me. I thought she was different from her sister Song.

"Neung! tell sam to come here right now"

"What happened?"

"just do what I said and don't ask anymore" she sighed and dial her number.

I'm really disappointed to you Sam How come you lied to me!

Flashback

"what will you tell me?"

"Do you trust your beloved Granddaughter?"

"why did you ask?"

"You definitely can't trust her with what I'm going to show you" she showed me a bunch of pictures with the girl she should not approach.