PART NINETEEN

Mon's POV

i wonder if where is she. she doesn't answer my messages and calls I'm worried.

"Hey Mon!" oh it's Ms. Kade

"Good Evening Ms. Kade"

"Quit that formality, Btw where the hell is Sam?"

"She doesn't answer my texts, I really hate that" I sighed. Even her friends doesn't know where she is.

"Btw Mon What are you doing here? Why are you walking here at night? are you going to buy something?" Tee asked.

"I just passed by on my way home"

"Are you okay? You breathed a sigh of relief there"

"I'm fine hehe"

"Oh really? or are you worried about Sam"jim elbowed her.

"Did you know where the hell Sam did go??"

"Actually she messaged me this morning after that she didn't chat anymore"

"It's okay baby if you can go now come with us" Kade said.

"Where do you think you're going Kade?" Tee asked.

"Let's have a good drink today it's perfect this night"

"Bring it on Girl!" jim.

"she is young she cannot drink or get drunk" they fighting eh?.

I was about to say something but Jim went ahead of me.

"She can Drink besides she's safe with us c'mon let's go to the party!" Jim and kade they both joined and Tee was looking at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"I'm sorry about that Mon they are too crazy when it comes to this"

"It's okay they are good to me"

"are you sure you're going with us? it's okay if you can't come" I was looking at my phone if Sam is texted me but none.

"Yes I'm good about it!" i smiled at her

"Then let's Go"

*AT THE BAR*

"WooHhhhhh We deserve this Girl kyah!" Jim said happily while Jumping.

"I know right" Kade agreed.

"Calm down, we have a child with us" i just laughed.

"Yeah, she's our baby omg so cuteee" squeezing my cheek

"That's enough  and go get order your own taste" before Tee finishing her saying that I saw Jim there ordering her wine.

"that's how she is when it comes to her most beloved wine"

i totally agreed" while shaking her head.

"I'm gonna get something Mon wait for me go get our table there"

"Okay naka!"

"Mon I'll be back in a bit i need to blow my aura here see yah!" i just nod and laughed

"Mon! you should try this one!" she's offering but I can't drink Right now.

"I don't--" before i refuse her offer she handed a glass of wine? or beer?

"You shouldn't refuse this it's worth it trust me" and she winked at me.

before I drank what she gave me, I checked my phone to see if Sam had a text, but she still didn't

I'm at the bar where are you? erase.
I'm worried answer my messages erase.

I sighed and grab the glass and drank it hey! that's too strong for me. jim came to me again and had a drink with me