Chapter 2: First Date of many.

Emily's Point of view:

"I'm going to call her." I say looking at my phone to Nicola.

"And say what? Oh yeah even though I'm not out of high school let's go on a date?" Nicola says to me grabbing another thing of milk," Emily she has a kid and is so much older than you. What are you going to do when school starts and she sees you in the hallway? Be like oh yeah I am still in High school, but I still love you?" she says in a smart ass way.

" I don't know what I will do, but I do know I want to go on a date. What's the worst that will happen? As long as we don't have sex till I'm 18 nothing can happen." I say to her.

"Okay fine call her then when we get to the car."

" I will. " I tell her and we finish getting everything then get to the car.

Once in the car I wait a minute to think if I really should call her and I think YOLO . Who cares age is just a number and she is only like 24 or 25, and I'm almost 18 so who cares. So I find her number and call her. I wait a minute and I was about to hang up when I hear her voice on the other end.

"hello?" I hear.

"Hi Kristal?"

"Yes?"

" Hi um this is Emily..... From Pride?"

"Yes I know. What's up?" she says and she kinda laughs. (she has a cute laugh)

"Oh okay well I was wondering if you would maybe want to go out on a date Friday night?" I say into the phone and it was a little bit before she answered but she finally did.

"Yeah that's sound like it could be fun. What time?" she ask.

"How does 7 sound?"

"Sounds great. Do you need me to meet you there or what?"

"No, I can come and get you. I just need your address. "

"Okay I will text you. I can't wait to see you Friday Emily." she says and all I can do is smile.

"Okay sounds good. I will see you then. Have a good day Kristal."

"Thank you Emily. Have a good day yourself."

She says then we both hang up. When I do all I can do is smile and Nicola just looks over at me and laughs at me and if I wasn't so happy, and she wasn't driving I would have hit her.
..........

Friday night:

So it is finally Friday and Kristal and I have our date tonight. Since Monday when I texted her we haven't stopped texting each other it is kinda crazy. I have learned a lot about her in the last few days and I can't wait for our date tonight. When I finish getting ready I am in a white top and a black pencil skirt. Earlier this week I had texted Kristal telling her to dress up for our date because we are going to Palm Court Italian Grill right on the beach and I can't wait. Once I was finished getting ready I walk downstairs and say goodnight to my parents then walk to my brothers car. The only reason I was using his car was because he had a brand new Nissan Altima and I thought that would be better than my crappy car.

So I head out and put her address in and it says it is about 20 minutes from my house, but before I could go to her house I had to go and get her flowers, because very lady deserves flowers. So I stop at the local flower shop and get her pink roses to show her I admire her.

Finally about 30 minutes later I end up at her apartment complex and I go up to the buzzer and buzz her number 24. I wait a few minutes and then someone's voice come on over the speaker.