Saved by the bell

Emily's Point of view:

So this morning has probably been one of the best one I have had in awhile. I woke up to the cutest little girl in the whole wide world and even though she slobbered all over me last night I still love her. So this morning when my phone went off I realized I wouldn't have time to go home and shower and change. So I slowly get myself untangled from Tessa and make myself to Kristal's room to find something to wear. I don't even think about knocking and when I walk into her room she is butt naked well almost and I just freeze. I was about to leave when Kristal turned around and she just smiled.

"What's wrong Em? Never seen a woman naked before?"She says with a smirk walking over to me, and I just couldn't think of anything to and I was trying not to stare, but with a body like that it is kinda hard.

"It's not that I haven't seen a woman naked. I hav.....have it is just your body is wow." I say shutting up when she comes to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Kiss me." Kristal says to me and how can I say no to her. So I do.

But as soon as the kiss started it stopped. When it was over Kristal just smiles and backs away to keep getting ready.

"Watcha even doing Em?" She ask while putting some pants on.

"I need some clothes because I didn't bring any because I wasn't planning on staying." I say going and grabbing one of her dresses since we have to dress up for our finally game of the season.

"Okay but what do you think you are wearing?"

"Your black dress with jean jacket and sandals!" I say with a smile on my face getting dressed.

"You are so lucky you are cute." She says kissing me and we finish getting ready and get Tessa up and ready and are off to school/ work

Once I get to school I meet up with Nicola and Chase in the hallway. After the first day of school and the whole make out thing Chase and I have become pretty close friends. So now it is him, Nicola and myself together all the time in school. It helps we have almost all the same classes. if I don't have a class with Nicola I have one with Chase. So today we are doing projects in both of my math classes and Nicola and I are partners. So once we get to class Kristal and Amy have us get into our groups and work on our projects.

When we start working on our projects Nicola and I are sitting across form these boys that have no idea what they are doing and keep asking for us to help them. So I snap and tell them to get a teacher to help them and so they do. Which thinking about it I should have had thought about it before. So since the Math wing always gets hot Kristal usually takes off her sweater she wears and she did that today. So she was just wearing her jean shirts and she had the buttons unbutton pretty low. So when ever she would lean over who ever was in front of her got a pretty nice view of her cleavage. Well the little bit she had. Which I am fine with her not having a lot because that means a lot of the guys at our school wont look because most of them are boobs kind of guys.

Kristal being Kristal leans over basically right in front of me so I was the student that got the good few and I couldn't stop looking. Especially after what happen this morning. Ever since this morning and the events of this morning I couldn't wait till I was in college, because that is when Kristal and i agreed to take things to the next level. So I guess i wasn't talking enough for too long because Nicola then hits me in the arm.

"What the fuck." I say to her looking at her and she just leans in before talking.

"Stop starring at Kristal's boobs and focus."

"I was," She wouldn't let me even finish.

"Emily you clearly would almost like you want to jump her in front of the whole class. Calm down, stop staring and lets get back to work." She says and we start to work again until the bell.

When the Bell rings I head out and before I leave I leave Kristal a note saying have lunch in her room today. Then I leave.

When the bell rings for lunch I get out of my seat as fast I could and head to Kristal's room. When I get there finally Kristal is sitting at her desk and I just smile. So I shut the door behind me and lock it then turn her lights off so students know to leave her alone or at least knock first.

"That little trick you played earlier while helping Grant was not nice at all Kristal." I say walking over to her desk.

"What trick?" She says acting like she did nothing at all.

"Oh you know showing off your cleavage knowing I would look." I say to her while having her stand up.

"I did nothing wrong Emily I was just hot." She says with a smirk on her face.

"Well i am about to make you hot in a different way." I say to her and push her up against her desk.

This is the first time we have ever done anything like this. I give her my smirk she says that I do that is just so cute then kiss her. This isn't one of our normal soft kiss this one is hard and is full of meaning. In this kiss we are saying many things that we cant say out loud. So at first I just start kissing her lips then I move to her neck and while I am doing that she is moaning my name and just moaning. So when she said.

"God Em, I think im falling in love with you." I just freeze, but then keep going acting like nothing happened and I didn't hear a word she said.

When I pulled back she was about to say something when the bell rang. Saved by the bell. So I grabbed my bag and left to head to my next class.