A Little More Every Time.

Kristal's Point of view:

"Mommy!" Tessa almost screamed as I walked into her daycare to pick her up for the day.

"Hey baby! How was your day?" I ask her while taking her hand and grabbing her bag.

"Good I got to draw today!" Tessa says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Really? What did you draw baby girl?"

"Our family!" She says racing over to the wall for me to follow her, so I do.

When I get to her and she points out her picture I just smile. That is all I can do. I thought when she said she drew her family it would just me and her and maybe Cole, but when I saw who was in the picture I was surprised. The picture of our family was Tessa, and myself, but she also drew Emily.

"It's beautiful baby."

"Really Mommy? Do you think Emmy would like it?" She ask looking up at me.

"I think Emmy will love it!" I tell her putting my hand out for her to take after I sign her out and we head to the car.

Once in the car and we are almost home Tessa speaks up.

"Mommy can I call Emmy?" She ask which is weird because she never ask to call Emily before.

"Sure baby. I don't know if she will answer since she has volleyball today."

"What's today?"

"Today is Tuesday." I tell her and when we stop at a red light I take my phone out and dial Emily's number.

I figured Emily wouldn't answer since they have a game tonight and it is away. So she is probably doing homework on the bus, but the next thing I know I hear Tessa say hello. So I turn down the radio trying to listen to their conversation and I hear bits in pieces of it.

"Mommy Emmy wants to talk to you."Tessa says and I get the phone from her right before we pull into the driveway.

"Hey babe?" I say getting out and grabbing my things from work.

"Hey? Is it okay if after the game I come by the apartment real quick?"

"Yeah sure, but don't you get home around 10?"

"It all depends I don't think it will take that long tonight and we are only about 15 minute bus ride from the school."

"Yeah. Sure come by when you get back. I will stay up for you." I say getting inside the apartment and Tessa runs straight into her room and shuts the door.

"Okay sounds like a plan. I should be there between 9 and 10."

"Okay and Em what did Tessa want to talk to you about?" I ask her hoping she will tell me.

"See I would tell you, but I swore I wouldn't. It is top secret. But I will see you later. Bye baby." She says and hangs up.

I wonder what it could be seeing how Tessa is now acting all weird. But it is what it is. I mean if she wanted me to know I would know. So I just shake it off and get back to cooking dinner.

After Dinner I give Tessa her bath like I always do and then we settle down and watch a few movies. By 9:30 Tessa still isn't asleep because she is waiting up for Emily to get here and I was just about to tell her she had to go to bed, when there is a knock on the door. I get up and look to see who it is and see it is Emily and I let her in and give her a hug and a kiss real quick before Tessa gets up and runs over to Emily to give her a hug. When she gives Emily a hug Emily picks her up and spins her around.

"Are you ready for bed Pea?" Emily ask her holding Tessa in her arms ad Tessa just shakes her head no,"Well I'm sorry pea you gotta go to bed, because if I don't recall it is pass your bedtime?"

"No it's not."

"Yes it is. How about I change and then I will come tuck you in like I promised?" Emily asked her with a smile.

"Yay!" Tessa says and runs into her bedroom after Emily puts her down and I can't help but smile.

"So she called you and you came over just so you could tuck her in?" I say going into Emily's open arms and we are standing there with both our arms around each other.

"Yeah. I promised her if she needed anything to call me and I will be there for her and she needed or wanted me to tuck her in. So I said yes. How could you not to her cute little face!"

"Yeah that's true." I say to her and go in to kiss her when Tessa yells.

"Come on Emmy!" She yells.

"Guess that means I should go. Don't worry 10 minutes tops!" Emily says giving me a kiss then walking into Tessa's room.

When Emily goes back to Tessa's room I go and sit on the coach and watch some TV. When i look at the clock again I see it is almost 10 and Emily isn't back out here yet so I go and check in on them and what I say almost took my breath away. When I opened the door I saw Emily passed out on Tessa's bed and Tessa laying on top of Emily. It is the cutest thing ever and moments like these make me fall a little bit more in love with Emily every time.