This is not okay.

Emily's Point of view:

What did I expect? I mean really, Kristal is acting just like I would if I was her and it is actually making me pretty mad. So when we walked into Algebra Kristal just ignored me and I didnt blame her, but how she was acting in class was not okay. Not only was she not talking or even looking at me she was acting like a bitch and not only to me but to everyone.

It started with when the bell rung. Everyone had their notes out and was ready for her to finish them, but instead of going to the board and starting notes she started her first act of bitchyness.

"Okay class you have 10 minutes to look over all your notes from this unit. You will be taking a quiz." She says then going to her desk.

I probably should be quite, but this was unfair and is all because she is made because originally we were gonna play a game so I decided to say something.

"Ms. Smith this isn't fair and you know it. We never take pop quizzes." I say to her and she give me a look like dont test me but why the he'll not she is already pissed at me.

"Your right Miss.Hayes I'm not being fair." She says and I smile and everyone starts cheering.

"You guys should know the unit already so put away everything I'm going to pass the quize out now."

"Come one now Ms.Smith dont be a bitch to everyone just because your pissed off." I say to her standing now so we are almost face to face.

"Miss.Hayes I do not tolerate that type of language go sit in the hallway."

"No because you know you are being unfair. And you are only doing it because you at butthurt about something"

"Thats it Miss.Hayes you will NOT talk to me like that. Out in the hallway and we will speak after class." K ristal says and I dont say anything but grab my bag and slam the door shut after I leave.

I was sitting out in the hallway when I got a text message.

K: why did you act up in there?

E: bc you were acting butthurt just bc I ran out.

K: Emily you need to realized everything doesnt revolve around you.

E:Really? So you acting like a bitch had nothing to do with me?

K: correct. Yeah I was hurt about that, but how I acted had nothing to do with you. But bc you acted like you did you have detetion with Mrs.Douglas tonight bc I can't stay after school.

E: fine whatever. We need to talk though.

K: Tonight isn't a good night Emily.

E: It is never a good night for you. I'm coming over.

K:Emily you can't but I have to go.

She says and the next thing I know she is walking iut of her classroom and just looks at me then walks down the hall and out of my sight.

Kristal's Point of view:

Once I stopped texting Emily I got an email back from my boss saying it was fine that I left for the rest of the day so I did. I packed all my things up and told the class Mrs.Douglas was coming over and to have a nice rest of the day. When I opened the door to my room Emily was just sitting there still on her phone and she looked at me then I turned to walk away.

When I got into my car I tried to get out of the parking lot as fast as I could and down to the elementary school.

About 10 minutes later I was walking into the school office when I was meet by Tessa and Cole. Like what the hell what is he doing here?

I just stop in my tracks and look at Cole. He was in jeans and a tee shirt and he just gave me a dirty look. Then I looked down at Tessa and she wasn't making eye contact with me, also she was distant from Cole, but he tried to keep his hand on her back.

"What are you doing here Cole?" I say to him with so much hate in my voice.
"I got a call from the school saying they needed a parent to come in and apparently you couldn't come to the school."

"I told them I was coming. Your not even on her information sheet. How did you get a call."

"Yeah I saw I wasn't on that slip, but I am now. But I got a phone call from a family friend saying Tessa acted up and to come in. "

"Well thank you for coming and getting her, but I can handle it from here Cole."

"I don't think so Kristal. You are the last person that needs to handle it. I am taking Tessa home with me to talk to her about what happened."

Once Cole said that he grabbed Tessa arm and not so lightly and she winced a little, but she covered it up as soon as she did.

"No Cole Tessa is coming back to my house her home in my car. If you would like you can come back to the house and we 3 can talk about this."

"Fine." He said letting go of her and going to his car. I then texted him the address and we got in my car.

When we were in the car it was quite for the first few minutes but I needed to hear Tessa side before Cole would go crazy.

"So Tessa do you want to tell me what happened?" I say looking into my review mirror and look at her.

"Not really, but I have to don't I?"

"I would like you to before we talk with your father."

"Okay. A girl called you a mean word and I told her to take it back, but she didn't. So I pushed her. Then her friends came at me. So when we had to go back in we had the same class. So once in class I waited till we had work time and I went over to her and pushed her head really hard onto her desk. And then I got send to the office."

"Tessa what did she say?" I ask wondering what an 8 year old really could have said.

"She said you was a Dyke. I asked what it was and she said when 2 girls get together like you and Emmy. I asked her how she knew and she said bc of my picture I drawed awhile ago. Then she kept saying it. And another girl said it was a bad word."

"Tessa just because people say mean things about Emmy or myself doesn't mean you can go around and hurt them," I say to her and then I see she is about to cry." Baby people are going to say a bunch of mean things if they see Emmy and myself together. Because it isn't okay for a girl and girl together. You have to have a girl and boy. So baby it is really okay. "

"I'm sorry mommy I was only trying to help."

"It's okay, but when we get home go straight to your room and lock the door okay until I come and get you. Don't come out at all."

"mommy is daddy going to do it again?" Tessa ask and I know what she is hinting at but I pray he isn't.

"Hopefully not baby, but here is mommy phone. You know Amy's number right?"

"Yes."

"Okay if you hear screaming call Amy, but do Not call anyone else."

"okay mommy."

"Okay let's go inside." I say grabbing Tessa hand and walking inside to the apartment building with Cole right behind me.