I'm Freaking Out

Nicola's Point of view:

I was walking to my English class when I was pulled into a closet.  I had no clue what was going on and I was about to scream when I saw Emily.  When I looked at her I could see something was wrong, but I had no idea what it was.

"Em,  what's wrong?"

"Kristal..  She um. "

"What did she say Emily spit it out."

"Kristal said she was falling in love with me."

"Okay?  And the problem is?"

"Do you not hear me?  KRISTAL IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME. With me.  With me out of everyone.  What the hell do I do?"

"I don't know Emily do you love her back?"

"I mean maybe or I don't know. I don't think so.  I would know if I loved someone. Right?  I would know when I loved Kristal."

"Emily do you love Kristal?"

"I don't think so."

"Gosh your difficult." I say rolling my eyes at her. 

I have an idea to figure all this out. I think to myself then smile at Emily.

"What's your name?" I ask Nicola.

"Why?" Emily ask giving me a crazy look.

"Just answer the dang question okay?"  I say and she just nods her head at me.

"Okay, Emily Hayes."  

"Okay good, now whats your favorite color?"  

"Blue." 

"Favorite animal?" 

"Monkeys." 

"Favorite food?" I ask her and I can tell she is getting annoyed with this.

"Mash potatoes."

"Are you falling in live with Kristal?" 

"Yes."  She says and she just looks at me like she is shocked.

"There you go Emily. Now you know you are falling for Kristal as well. So don't freak out." I tell her giving her a smile.

"Nicola I have never felt this way about anyone before. I mean not even Alivia and her and I dated for 2 years. Kristal makes me feel things I have never felt i'm freaking out." She says grabbing her hair.

"Em, that is a good sign because that means you have strong feelings and she really means something to you. Just go with it Emily and have fun with Kristal." 

"I guess your right Nic."  She says and I just smile.

 "I always am lol, but do you mind me asking what were you two doing for her to tell you that?"  

"We um were making out and it got pretty heated. I found her soft spot in her neck and she just said it, then the bell rang and I ran into this closet and grabbed you." 

" You do know that because of this we missed english and now when the bell rings we have Algebra with her right?" I say to her and I swear Emily lost some color in her face.

"Damn, I didnt think about that. Guess I have to talk to her sooner or later about everything." 

"Yeah you do. So come on lets go before the bell rings."  

Emily just nodded her head and we came out of the closet. Once we got out we headed towards Kristal's room and right when we turned the corner the bell rang. So everyone was coming out of their classes and Kristal was one of those people, but she stopped at her door and started talking to Mrs. Douglus. So we walked to her room and normally she gave Emily and I warm smile, but she just gave Em a look and me a smile. It was weird.

A/N-

hey guys sorry for not that much drama, I am going to start having filler chapters. So I hope you guys enjoyed things from someone else's point of view other than just Emily's.