Chapter 4

.

.

.

.
Audrey's POV**

"So tell us about yourselves."

"Um well we are all from around here and well are stories are...(Story telling. all the stories are on chapter 1 I'm not repeating them that's stupid haha oh and they didn't tell them about all the mermaid things btw) and that's really it." I laughed nervously.

"Wow. Your guy's life is so crazy!"

"Yeah. Well Courtney tells us about you guys all the time so we don't need your life story." Brooklynn laughs standing up from the couch.

"Anyone want something to drink?"

"Yeah we will all just have water...with straws." Zayn smiles.

"Alright. Girls will you come in the kitchen and help me with them?"

"Yeah." They all agreed and followed me into the kitchen.

We all walk in the kitchen and some what end standing in a circle and we all look at each other. At the same time we all fangirled quietly even though we were all trying to keep are cool for the first 20 minutes they've been here.

*

*

*

*

*

Hailey's POV**

I turned the sink on filling 10 glasses of water putting a straw in each one. Huh we all drink from straws.

Weird.

Each of us carried two glasses in our hands and brought them into the living room where the boys stayed put. We put the cups on the table in front of each boy.

Liam and Brooklynn both reached for the same glass knocking it over on the floor. Everyone jumped away or stood up.

"Sorry Um I'll clean it up, Courtney mind getting a towel?" Brooklynn asked.

Courtney quickly nodded and walked away to get a towel.

"Sorry about that Liam. It's only water." I chuckled even though it frightened me.

"Yeah it was just water I'm fine."

"Are you guys okay? You seem like your scared of the water." I chuckled.

"Us afraid of water? Don't be stupid why would anyone be afraid of water?"

"Well if they can't get wet." I hinted. Bad idea.

"I'm going to go find Courtney."

.

.

.

.

.

Melonie's POV**

I walked away to go find Courtney, Hailey was killing us out there! What if the boys Starts asking questions about us! I went to the bathroom to find Courtney because that's where the towels are. I looked on the ground and there was Courtney as a mermaid.