Chapter 5

.

.

Courtney's POV**

Hailey was passed out from hitting her head on the bathtub.

"Courtney, go get the boys." Melonie said.

I nodded running down stairs. I was out of breathe when I reached them.

"Whoa whoa whoa what's going on Courtney!"

"I went, then Melonie forgot, and Hailey fell and WHUSH, she slipped on water and hit her head and we need help come on!"

"Is there water on the floor still?" Louis asked, I looked at him confused, "I mean we don't want to slip and fall too."

I ignored it and ran back upstairs where the other two girls were waiting with Hailey on the floor. The boys can up a couple seconds later.

"Hailey! What the hell happened?" Liam yelled.

"I explained it to you just a second ago!"

"No! You said and I quote 'I went, then Melonie forgot, and Hailey fell and WHUSH, she slipped on water and hit her head'." He smirked.

"Can you two stop messing around!? We need to help Hailey! She slipped on water and hit her head now help me get her down stairs on the couch."

The nine of us carried Hailey down to the couch. I wish only five or six of us did because it took us forever to get down the stairs and plus I almost fell multiple times because of Brooklynn in front of me.

"Now what should we do?" Audrey stressed, putting her hands on her head.

"I don't know none of us but hurt like this before!" I panicked pacing back-and-forth.

Why don't you bring her to the hospital?" Niall questioned.

"We can't she's a-"

"BEAUTIFUL girl that will have a panic attack and she goes to the hospital."

Me being my panicky self almost told the boys I was secret making Melanie to save my ass again. I remember something so great, I squealed to myself.

"boys can you go outside a little way down the beach to grab something for us?"

"Yeah sure what do you need?"

"Okay, I need you to go get some herb, they are purple on the top, they grow half a mile down the beach, they smell horrible but they can wake her up."

They just looked at me funny. I don't know what her than talking about.

"Fine, I will get them I have to talk to the girls for second will you give us one?"

They nodded and pulled the girls aside.

.

.

Audrey's POV**

"So you going to get this herbs Courtney?"

"Yeah that was a lie. Those herbs only grow in spring, it's summer, they are all gone now."

"What?! How are we going to help her now?"

"I just needed the boys out of the house so I can swim to mako."

"Really Courtney in a time like this?" Brooklynn protested.

"No one of us needs to get there for rainbow coral, I read it heals mermaids."

"Where did you hear that?"

"The Internet..."

"Really? It's he Internet! What if one of us gets there and there is no such thing as rainbow coral or if it is real how do you know if it work on mermaids?"

"I don't know Audrey but it beats going to the hospital. We step in there and they draw her blood and notices it's not normal we are fried!"

"Fine! So who is going to search for it?"

"Not me." I said sitting on the couch, "I want to stay with Hailey."

.

.

Brooklynn's POV**

"I will." I answered quickly regretting my decision as soon as I raised my hand.

"Are you sure Brook," Melanie giggled, "there are sharks out there and I know you're not a fan of them."

The other girls laugh, "OK Dolphins are the same size of some sharks! Not drop it I'll go!"

I turned around coming face-to-face with Louis.

"Store." I panicked.

"For what? We need to help Hailey." He said pointing to her laying on the couch.

"I'll be quick! I'm actually going to get something for her."

"OK but if you're not back in 10 minutes and if Hailey doesn't wake up we are taking her to the hospital."

I nodded in with them off. I walked outside slamming to door behind me. The sun was burning my eyes it was so hot out.

I ran down the beach a little ways, tripping on sand every now and again. I read until I couldn't see the house. Back-and-forth to see if anyone was there not seeing anyone, I dived in the water.

My light green tail popped pushing me along the crystal water. I sped off leaving a trail of bubbles.

.

.

Louis' POV**

After Brooklynn left I walked up stairs to find the boys. They were all in the bathroom looking at the floor in suspicion.

"What's up guys?" I asked wondering what they were doing.

"Well we came up here to clean up the water that Hailey slipped on...." Liam started.

"Okay what's the problem with that, other than you guys are mermen and if you touch water you grow a tail, not to mention the three conscious girls down stairs."

"The problem with that is that there is no water on the floor." Harry threw this hands out towards the floor.

"Did you ask the girls if they cleaned it up?" I questioned.

"They said there was no towels up here and they are right."

Niall walked over to the canvas looking for some. He shook his head. "None."