Chapter 1

Ok. So this book was suppose to be 'You Guys Are Too?!?' But i accidentally thought i was doing another casting one, and i didn't want to tell you guys that you can't be in the story because i made a stupid mistake so i made this book and used the characters that were suppose to be in "You Guys Are Too?!?" So ENJOY!

*************************************************************************************

Audrey's POV**

I sit in my living room inpatiently waiting for Melonie to get out of the bathroom. It usually doesn't take her this long.

"Mel, hurry up! I still have to take a bath and Brooklynn and I need to get to our new jobs at Starbucks!" I shout.

Brooklynn sits next to me as well as Courtney and Hailey. Yep all five of us live in one house. It's a nice white beach house on the coast of California.

"I'm coming out." She says opening the bathroom door slowly.

The warm air from the bath water, steamed to me, making me relax a little. I stand up with my towel and my clothes for the day.

My clothes were black shorts, a white tank top with a blue over shirt that says "Life in the Ocean." I know cheesy right? Oh haha silly me you are probably wondering "Why is it cheesy?" Well, us five girls.....are mermaids.

Ok So you are probably wondering how this is possible so im going to tell you all of our stories. We were all born mermaids.

Ok my story, My mom and dad were merpeople so I was born a mermaid. My tail is dark dark but not a navy dark blue just a normal dark blue. I firgured out everything when i was 13. It was a hard life for me. I couldn't go to waterparks, swimming pools with my friends, or swimming at all, with my friends. My powers sometimes are all of a sudden, or get crazy accidentally, making people think im crazy. I can heat, freeze and move wter with my hand, I can lock and unlock doors by.....winking...I know stupid right, and I can make objects and even me be invisible. Oh and Im a special mermaid so i can see things that are invisible already, like if my brother of twin sisters went invisible on my parents or something. No other mermaid has that power. No one knows why or how. Anyways my life was HORRIBLE, until i moved to California.

I went swimming in the ocean and saw Brooklynn and Courtney messing around. They ended up living with me when my parents went around the world for business and their parents moved back. They stayed. Well Courtney got a modeling job that helped with the rent and water bills considering that we have a HUGE pool in the back yard, that kind of IS the backyard. Anyways that's where Melonie came in. She and Courtney been modeling together and Courtney's boyfriend broke up with her so she didn't have a place to stay. So Courtney bung her to our house and there she stayed.

Ok let's get to another girls story.

Melonie's Story, Her mom was a mermaid, her dad wasn't. It was a 50-50 change of being fully a human of fully a mermaid. Well she was part human part mermaid. She's the only child in her family so live wasn't HORRIBLE. But she couldn't do anything that involves water, not even the dishes because she changes after 8 seconds of touching water, even a drop. Her tail was a light teal color. Her powers help her though. She has the same powers as me, but of course she doesn't have the power to see inviable things, or merpeople like me. Always she moved to California and we became friends and she stayed with us.

Brooklynn, well hers a awkward. Her parents were both fully merpeople.They never and could ever have legs. that's what is weird. Brooklynn can. It's weird, but her parents told her to live up on land and come home anytime she liked. So that's what she did. When she went to visit her parents a month later, her parents, were gone. Courtney was her only friend, so when I saw them swimming together we all became friends. She has a normal green tail and has all powers other then the one I have of course, but she has one that she doesn't. She can swim faster than a boat, a dolphin and a freaking torpedo!