Chapter 3

Here's a small chapter. Chapter 3! I hope you like it! I am going to try my best to make this a good chapter but im on my phone so it might look bad and very small. Oh and what do you guys think about me making...a Larry Stylinson book? I know i have a bunch of book right now but i will try extra hard! Comment what you think!!! COMMENT! VOTE! READ! LIKE! RATE!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

*****************************************************************************************************

Brooklynn's POV**

Audrey and I stand up quickly from the rocks we were sitting on. We stared back at them, wide eyed as they do to us. I can't believe One Direction just heard us sing.

"Um. That was really good." Liam says shocked.

"Uh Thanks." Audrey says.

We stand there for at least another 2 minutes or so, taking all of what happened over the past minutes. Audrey and I were scared to death and the boys were shocked as hell.

"Well, Um, nice meeting you guys, We got to go."

I grabbed Audrey's hand and we dashed to our house. They followed us for a good 5 minutes then gave up. Audrey and I were out of breath by the time we got to the house.

We ran into the house getting some 'explain' looks from Melonie, Hailey, and Courtney.

"ONE DIRECTION! ON THE BEACH! FOUND THE ROCKS! SAW AUDREY AND I-"

"THEY SAW YOU GUYS!!?!?!" They all shouted.

"PLEASE SAY YOUR KIDDING M-" Melonie started.

"GIRLS! CALM YOUR CLAMS! THEY DIDN'T SEE US!" I yelled.

"Then Explain what happened!" Courney shouted.

"Ok long story short. Audrey and I went to our jobs at star bucks, One Direction walked in, Rosy was being a slutty bitch so we quit, I had to cool off so we went to the rocks, we started singing our song "Breakaway" and they heard, they looked shocked and well Audrey and I ran all the way back to the house, they followed us for a good 5 minutes then gave up." I explained.

"Well if our secret is still safe, were all good."

"Good. Want to go to the movies and watch the new Hunger Games movie 'Catching Fire'?"

"Sounds great. Let's get changed."

Niall's POV**

"Guys let's just give up. They're to fast." I explain to the boys out of breath.

They all stopped and agreed. I'm so tired i just wanted my star bucks, then i wanted to go swimming! Eh skip the coffee. Im wide awake now.

"Lads, all i want to do is go swimming! Can we??" I asked with a pout.

We all looked right at Liam.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asks in defense

"Because we want to know if it's ok with you, you are like the dad and all." Harry smirks.

"It's not like you listen to me anyways." Liam says.

"Good point. Let's go lads." Louis says and dashs to the water.

Liam shakes his head and joins them. Harry and Zayn after Liam. They all dived in and Harry's Dark Red tail, Niall's Green tail, Liam's Teal tail, Zayn's Navy blue tail, and Louis' Bright orange tail popped.

They swam out farther and came a little reef. No one could see them from the beach.

Harry and I popped up from the water. The other boys were to busy messing around to notice.