Chapter 2

This chapter was going to be in the updating spree but i didn't want it to. the spree was five books were updated!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

*************************************************************************

Aurdey's POV**

I set my clothes for the day on the toilet seat. Yes it was closed. I put my towel on the counter. Sometimes I wonder why us girls bring a towel in the bathroom. We don't need it and we never did. We never have company so we don't have too. I guess is just because it makes us look normal.

I take my PJs off and start the bath. This is the fun part, feeling the water and seeing if its a good temp. Oh that's why we bring a towel in. Duhhhhh!!!!

And....GO! I touch the water. Its prefect. 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1- FLOP**

"Ouchie!" I whined.

I grabbed the towel off the counter and start to dry off. We usually use our powers but sometime we like to do it the easy way. Like a normal humans do.

My dark blue tail disappears and my legs come back....for now. I hop in and my tail appears. i Wash everything and I litterally flop out. I use my heating power on my tail other then a towel. THAT takes forever!

I stood up and got dressed. When i walked down stairs and Brooklynn was waiting. Good she took a shower in the down stairs bathroom. Yeah we have two bathrooms but the up stairs one has a perfect view of the ocean.

"Ready?" I ask her.

"Yeah let's get our shoes on."

We walk out the door waving to Melonie, Courtney, and Hailey.

We walk down the beach laughing and skipping along the warm sand. The starbucks is right next to the mall and other little stores. It was about a 10 mintes walk there.

When we got there other Mean manager was there. Rosy. Yeah sounds like a sweet name, but shes HORRIBLE!!!

"Hello Thing 1 and Thing 2!" She smirks.

"Shut the Fuck up Rosy." I snapped.

She snickered and walked to the back without another word. Jezz that girl.

Brooklynn's POV**'

Audrey and I walk to the cash register and opened the doors of the Starbucks. We sat there for about 10 minutes and someone walked in. Well a group of people.

"Hello I'm Brooklynn what can i get you??" I ask nicely, not even looking up from the cash regsiter yet.

"We all will get cappochino's, 3 caramels and 2 french Vanillas. Please."

"That will be 15.25 dollars please." I looked up.

And I can't believe who I saw. One Direction.....

OH MY GOD.

"Your..."

"Yeah Wer One Direction.." Louis sassed.

"Hey don't get sassy with me Louis." I snapped.

He Chuckled. "I like this girl."

"5 Capp! Audrey!"

"Wait I didn't here yo-, My god its One Direction..." She said shocked.

"Yeah, 5 capps 3 caramels and 2 french Vanilla's."

"Got it! Hey! Rosy! We need your help making some Capps!"

"Coming Brats."

"Well she sounds mean." Zayn smiles from the back.