Story 4: Strawberry Avalanche

{a/n: Hello everyone! I'm back! Since I'm too eager to start another story, I decided to work on the first chapter today. (Mar. 30, 2023) Are you also going to read this one? Well, I guess you will enjoy this since I had the inspiration from Jimin's photoshoot and Jungkook's CK photos... Hihi! We all wanna see that right? Then I'll do my best to make a cute story about it... So yeah, let's start....}

(Jimin's picture as reference}

(Jungkook's picture as reference)

~

It was the opening ceremony of the new school year when Jimin found himself in the middle of the a huge gymnasium in one of the biggest and most coveted school in Seoul... Like his fellow freshmen, the smaller nervously waiting to meet the entire faculty of their new school... It's a fresh start for everyone, considering that they came from different school from all parts of Korea before... The latter is no different from the rest of the crowd, as he himself came from a small town in Busan... Everyone apart from Jimin have their parents by their side, smiling proudly at their children for entering the next stage of their life...

If Jimin felt jealous about the moral support, he will surely never admit it to himself... His dad will never be able to be here to support him since they can't afford to buy a train ticket as they barely even made a day with food on their plate... The younger is only lucky that he got a full scholarship (with food and lodging allowance) for being the class valedictorian, and a member of their dance club... Nonetheless, he won't be able to afford a better life without the help of other people, so he is truly grateful...
So instead of being just an academic scholar, the latter is also planning to look for part time job if there is someone out there who's willing to take a helpless teenager like him on their wing... He will do anything to help his dad in Busan...

The entire ceremony happened so quickly, as if the authorities of the school are too bored on the annual celebration... After that, the parents of the students bid farewell to their children as they walk into their class to start the day... Jimin is walking towards his assigned classroom when he found himself lost in the now empty hallways... He is afraid to have detention just because he is late to their first subject... He continue searching for his room until he found the "right one"... He opens the sliding door, ready to apologize to their teacher... But what made his entire body shiver is when he got the attention of the students who seems older than him by few years... Damn! He got the wrong wing!

"H-hi? I-I'm sorry to interrupt your class... I thought I'm in the left wing, but I guess m-my stupid self w-went the wrong way..." Jimin nervously explained. "I'm s-so sorry..."

One of the older students who looks like a demi-God stood up and walk towards the poor boy... Gosh! He looks so hot. "Hey angel, you must be a freshman..." The said student has a brow and lip piercing, looking so intimidating but warm.

"Y-yes I am... W-we just finished our ceremony, but I got lost because I don't have anyone with me..." The latter looks anywhere apart from the stranger. "I-I'm sorry again, I'll just leave... I need to catch up on my next class..."

The older student suddenly frowns upon hearing the smaller leaving already. "Hey, why don't you stay here a little longer, and I'll be the one to take you to your next class later..."

"I-I can't hyung... I can't stay here... I have a duty to fulfill since I'm a scholar of my old school... If they find out that I skipped class on my first day, they might...." Jimin is already blabbering, panic visible on his face.

"What's your name angel?"

Jimin looks up to him with teary eyes. "J-Jimin... Park Jimin..."

The taller pet the latter's head gently. "Then trust me when I say that no one will ever lay their hands on you, Park Jimin... Your scholarship is safe, and so are you..." He then proceed to pinching Jimin's rosy cheeks. "I'm Jeon Jungkook... The only son of the owner of this school... Nice to meet you..."

Jimin's eyes went wide upon knowing who the guy is... No wonder why he looks absolutely stunning, like a sun in the morning sky... Hopefully he will be able to meet the older again in some other time... Maybe they can be friends?

"Nice to m-meet you, Jungkook-hyung... I-I know we only just met, but I really need to leave... H-hope to see you around..." And with that, Jimin bowed to Jungkook and his friends before walking again to find the right room.

"Of course we will... I'll see you around angel~" Jungkook whispered and smirks. He already knows that this year will be so much better with the addition of the pretty boy in their school. He will definitely make sure that Jimin will be his and his alone...

And no one else...