4.32

{a/n: Yes! We finally reached the 32nd chapter! Few more to go!}

~

The two victims were rushed to the hospital after Mr. Ling and his private army's captivity... Everyone was there, including Jungkook's parents... As soon as they saw their son lying in the stretcher, Mr. Jeon wanted nothing but to kill that bastard guy who almost took Jungkook's life in that very moment...

"Uncle, let the police handle the case... If you try to kill or hurt that man under their jurisdiction, don't you think you're no different from him and his private army? Those people never hesitate to do dirty job just for money and power..." Taehyung sternly said. "So don't be like them who loves to taint their hands with blood just for their ambition..."

The older man clenched his fists, as he felt his blood boil with the sudden realization that he doesn't have the power to inflict pain to the perpetrator of his beloved child... He just hope that the court wouldn't let that man free again, like the way he did back when he kidnapped Jungkook's mother...

"We just need to stay here and wait... Jungkook needs us more..." Jin pointed out.

~

While everyone is busy worrying the older, Jaehyun was there for Jimin... The poor little angel got several wounds and bruises all over his body from Ha Na and her guards, beside the major injury on his head and back from the wooden chair used to hit him...

Jaehyun pace back and forth; feeling overly worried for the smaller who doesn't have anyone apart from him... To be honest, everything happened today was like a nightmare to everyone involved, most especially to the victims...

He can't believe that in a snap of a finger, Jimin may be subjected to cruelty of the world... For fuck sake, he shouldn't be there in the first place! But he always put Jungkook first for everything... He always choose Jungkook's happiness and safety above all...
Which is why, the procedure is nothing but painful to Jaehyun, knowing that his friend may have a more severe injury than what eyes can see...

"Please don't take Jimin away from us... His dad needs him; we all need him..." Jaehyun whispered.